Bonus

-

-

"Must you go?"

Sighing, Seokjin patted my head and wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes, my bottom lips trembling as my hands held onto his uniform.

"You know I have to go. I can't delay this any longer." He comforted while giving me a hug, his long arms wrapping around me, and I made sure to memorize his scent and warmth as I wouldn't be seeing him for some time. "No cheating on me when I'm gone okay?"

Lightly whacking his chest, we both laughed as we separated from each other. He then glanced towards where my slightly bulging tummy was, and kissed it.

"And you, you better take good care of your eomma when I'm gone." Seokjin muttered, causing me to giggle before pulling him for another kiss. When we broke off, he was smirking at me. "I can seriously get used to your hormonal and wild side."

"Shut up. Now go before I burn down the entire military camp." I pushed him out of the car, and his fans immediately started to scream. Giving me one last look, we both smiled. "Bye."

"I love you." He gave me a flying kiss, and laughed when I caught it before pretending to throw away.

"I love you too, so now get lost already!" I pushed him away from the car, before slamming the door shut.

I could hear his fans laughing at our interaction. This guy was never shy to show his love towards me, even in the public, so although it was a little embarrassing to say this, but... we were kinda like the one of the most famous couples in South Korea.

Seokjin had to leave for his mandatory military service which would last for two years long in total, but he would be given small breaks in between. As cheesy as it would sound, I didn't think I would actually survive without seeing him for two whole years.

"Yoora-ssi, where do you want to go now?" Seokjin's company driver asked.

"Back home please."

"Alright."

And the car started driving away from the military base camp.

After reaching home, I made my way towards the kitchen, wanting to cook some instant ramyeon as I was craving for it suddenly. However, I was surprised to see a neon yellow sticky note pasted in the empty shelf.

I smiled at the words scribbled messily on it.

Ha! Don't even think of eating ramyeon until you've given birth!

I'll always be watching you, so don't bother trying!!

Jinnie

"I swear, he can be so annoying sometimes." I pasted the note back onto it's original place, and opened the fridge, only to find another neon pink sticky note pasted where we usually keep our beer cans.

No alcohol!

Slamming the fridge door shut, I took in a deep breath, attempting to control my emotions as I didn't want to cry. I hated how he was already making me miss him despite only separating for not even two hours.

"It's only two years! You've not seen each other for two years back then, so what's the big deal... right?" I mumbled to no one in particular, and when nothing but silence engulfed me, I finally broke down as I lied down on the bed. "Gosh, this sucks."

I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep from the crying session I had, and when I woke up again, the room was already darker than before, implying that it would be night time soon. Switching on the lights, my lips etched upwards at the baby growing in me moving a little.

"Let's go and eat, baby." I patted my tummy.

And just as I was about to make a call for food delivery, the doorbell rang, and my feet instantly shuffled towards the door. I let out a gasp when I saw a young delivery man holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

"Good evening, my name is Jeon Jungkook, and I'm here for a delivery to Mrs Kim, from Mr Kim Seokjin?" He recited the words that were printed on some paper he was holding, and he looked as if he wanted to just go home a.s.a.p. "This is the Kim's address right?"

"Yeah." I replied and held onto the flowers as he gently shoved it towards me.

"Why would someone send something from and to their own house address?" I heard he mumble lowly, making me laugh, and he blushed when he realized that he was caught red-handed. "O-oh, I'm sorry if I offended you or anything. I didn't mean it like that!"

"It's okay, Jungkook-ssi. You should go home now, thank you for sending this." I smiled warmly at him, and for some reason I could hear Seokjin whining about me attracting younger boys again when the boy standing in front of me blushed even harder, his eyes darting everywhere before running away with a speed so fast.

Closing the door shut, I took out the small card that was standing out among the roses before unfolding it.

Are you surprised?

You'll be receiving flowers everyday from today onwards, so that you'll be reminded of me every single day.

There are 99 roses in there, and the one last rose, is of course....

Me.

Love you! (ง'̀-'́)ง <3

Jinnie