Fourteen - Jealous

-

-

"Do you know somewhere which is more private, so that we can talk without anyone eavesdropping?" Seokjin asked as I nodded, and we made our ways towards the storeroom where most of the cleaning equipments were kept.

He started laughing as he scanned the things around us, earning a frown from me. "Why are you even laughing?"

"That's because it just makes it easier and more cliché for me to do this." Seokjin grinned, before catching me off guard by grabbing my cheeks and planted his lips on mine.

Confused and slightly frustrated, I pushed him away. "What are you doing?!"

"Kissing you?" He feigned innocence, and not allowing me to have a chance to think properly, he pulled me into a bear hug while giving me a peck on the cheek. "I really missed you. I felt like I was dying without Vitamin You."

"Oh shut up, you and Hoseok are the same." I blurted, and shrieked when he leaned away only to take a step nearer to me, his face clearly written with the word 'anger' on it.

Shit, I'm going to die without getting married.

"Is he your boyfriend? The one who was with you that day at the Spring Festival?" Seokjin asked with annoyance lacing the words, jealousy obvious in his tone.

"What if I say yes?" I decided to play along with him.

Like how we had always been, two could definitely play this game.

Hearing my answer, he gave me an amused look, a side of his lips etching upwards to form a smirk. "Nah, don't lie. He's not your type."

"Oh yeah? Then do enlighten me about my ideal type." I glared at him.

"Me?" Seokjin pointed at himself, and broke into a grin when he saw me facepalming myself at his lameness.

"You're horrible. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Bye." I bid him goodbye, and was about to exit the room when he, once again, pulled me back towards him.

"I still have one minute left." He glanced down at his expensive-looking wrist watch, and then gazed into my eyes. "Let me kiss you one more time."

"No." I rejected without hesitation.

"No?"

"I don't want to kiss you knowing how many other girls you've kissed before." I fake gagged, and after exhaling a long and deep sigh, Seokjin placed his hands on my waist, his nose merely a few inches apart from mine.

"They're not real, Yoora. You know that I only love you." He whispered, his warm and minty breath hovering over mine.

"We haven't seen each other for two years. How would I know that you're still truly sincere to your feelings?" I asked, my eyes darting away from his.