Twenty-One - Galaxy

-

-

"Don't you think that we are too old for amusement parks anymore? We are turning thirty this year."

"Shame on you to think that Universal Studios is only for the children. I'm gonna meet the true love of my life, Mr. Harry Potter." I stormed towards the entrance, ignoring him.

I could hear his hasty footsteps from the behind, and felt him slip his hand into mine.

"Jeez, I was just joking okay? I know how much you love that franchise." Seokjin cringed physically, probably recalling the times I had made him stay up to watch Harry Potter with me.

"Then don't stop me and don't you dare ruin my mood!" I hissed, and threatened to let go of his hand, but he wouldn't budge. "Let me go!"

"No. Not until you tell me what's wrong. You've been acting like this for the past few days and you're not even near your period!" Seokjin held onto my hand even tighter, knowing that I would run off the moment he was distracted.

He was right, I had been acting like a ticking time bomb for the past few days. It was only our fifth day here, and I lost count on how many times I had allowed anger to cloud my mind.

Why was I behaving like this?

"Sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me either." I choked a sob, and letting out a sigh, Seokjin pulled me towards him and patted my back as I cried.

"Yoora, I need you to answer me honestly for these few questions I'm about to ask, okay?" He spoke while comforting me still, and I nodded. "When was your last period?"

At that, I moved away from him, and frowned at his weird question. Why was he asking me this right now?

Why-

Oh.

"I assume that you're catching onto what I'm thinking right now. And I won't even be surprised if you really are pregnant." Seokjin patted my head like a child, and placed a peck on my forehead. "Let's ditch this place and go back to the hotel for today alright? We can always come here tomorrow."

"Okay." I allowed him to drag me towards an Uber he had called as we walked towards the exit, and I appreciated that he had never once let go of my hand.

I was too frightened and was safe to say that I was still in shock. When we were back at the hotel, Seokjin calmly tucked me in as he told me to sleep, that he would be out for a while to buy some things.

And when I was awake, I saw him watching some wildlife documentary on the tv, the noise muted so that I could sleep in peace. Getting off from the bed, I trudged towards him and he flinched at my sudden appearance before gently making me sit next to him.

Taking out a box from a bag that was placed on the small coffee table, he shoved it towards me while caressing my head. "There, go and test it out. I'll be waiting for you here."