Chap-Chap 1

(I SEE U READING VINCE!)

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"This is not the world I expect to wake up in..."

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

Drip...........Drip............Drip........

Feeling the cold liquid drip and soak (Y/N)'s clothes, her eyes began to flutter open.

Her irises made contact with the bright rays of the sun that shined on her.

She squinted, shakily lifting a hand to sheild her face from the blinding light.

A groan escaped her dry throat as she slowly sat up from the uncomfortable position on the ground, her spine creating sickening cracks and pops as if she was held in one position for years, making her wince to the sound.

Feeling the snow that surrounded her, she wondered where she is currently located, but hills of snow and structures of ice, were what is all that was around her.

Her gaze moved down from the Ice to her legs, that layed limp and cold on the ground.

She attempted to move it, in which she succeeded, but couldn't feel a single thing.

She needs to stand immediately, so the blood can circulate down there, because soon, it will feel very tingly.

Shuffling were then heard from behind one of the icy spikes.

Instinctively, she grabbed a nearby stick, and held it towards the direction in self defense.

But, who the hell would fear a confused girl with limp legs and a stick she found in the snow?

Anyways, a curious penguin emerged from behind it, shyly eyeing the (h/c)ette as she puts down the stick.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...wenk..."

"...what?"

What the hell is a Wenk?

It blinked, before waddling over to the girl, in which she raised a brow to its gleaming eyes.

The penguin seemed fascinated at what was breathing and living before them.

They held out their black flipper, and lightly flapped it on her arm.

"Ummmmm..."

".....*Smack*..... *smack*.... *smack*..."

She then yelped, as the animal threw themselve into her arms, nuzzling their face into her wet, grey, slightly ripped shirt.

"Eh?????"

The penguin suddenly grabbed her wrist, placing it atop of his head, his beady eyes still sparkling with interest.

Chuckling, she patted it, earning another of its "Wenk"s as it continues to cuddle with her.

As if remembering something, his eyes snapped open, immediately jumping out of her grasp and tugging her arm towards him.

"O-okay, okay." She understood this gesture, standing up with difficulty at first because of her legs that were being such noodles right now.

They both began to hurriedly rush past the spiked structures and piles of snow, small dry strands of her damp hair flowing behind her as she stumbled, following all the twists and turns.

She started to panic, because the look on the penguin's features seemed to be troubled too.

"WENK WENK WEEENK!!!!" He wenked out, while frantically waving his flipper around as he sped up.

This, alerted nearby animals.

The female gasped, as many more penguins emerged from different directions, even from little cute igloos that were made out of snow.

Huddling together in a large group, come crawled underneath her legs, and scooped her up, causing her to glance around awkwardly as she still wanted to know what the frick was going on.

"Uu-uhhh w-where the flip are we!?" She asked as all of them suddenly halted, the force causing her to almost fall out of the penguins grasps.

Okay, now, she was F̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ very confused.

One by one, the penguins seperated from the huddled group that was led by the "Wenk"ing one, and stacked themselves on top of the heads of the ones below them.

"WHOA!" She yelled as she was thrown to one of the penguins.

Flippers were tight on her as they carried her up the cone-like mountain of Ice that had snow drizzled on the spiky top.

An face carved into the Ice as an entrance grew closer and closer as the animals continued their work, sometimes struggling because of her weight.

Gunther huffed out a breath of exhaust as he threw her over the ledge and into the mouth/entrance of the ice.

"I'm not that heavy you know!" She frowned at the penguins who layed tired on the ground while gasping for breath with sweat decorating their temples and their tongues out of their beaks.

Before Gunther could Wenk in reply, a large shadow towers over them slowly.

"HOHOHO GUNTHER!" A voice from behind cackled.

"YOU'VE BROUGHT ME A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!"

She swiftly snapped her head to look.

Her irises shrunk in fear and shock as she spotted the golden crown that rested atop the man's long, white hair that cascaded down his body.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU MY LITTLE PENGUIN!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm sorry that it was short😅 I'm trying a challenge where I have to make more than 40 to 50 chapters in a book

Credits:

recaxoxo

sunniami

halluxoxo

MissLemonei

Damn_Hooman

The helped with the story❤️🧡💛💚💙💜