Chap-Chap 17

"......I think I have a crush..."

"W-what?" My eyes widened,

Wh-why?, something's crumbling
Inside me, what the hell is it!?!? It feels like it's squeezing my insides and turning my stomach upside down. I feel like I could throw up at any moment.

It......it......

It hurts so much...

What's going on!? I-I can't breathe, help!

I clutched my (f/c) shirt, watching as Finn walked up to Jake and asks him to help him find her.

"Jake! Help me find her!!!!"

He looked and sound so serious in it, it clearly showed that he wants to see her again, and that he still loved her even though she said she hates him.

The dog stood there, speechless.

"N-No, I ruined everything..." He began to mumble and stumble back.

"T-this isn't what I meant!....I-....(Y/N).."

Jake moved his attention to me, and stared sympathetically at my trembling figure.

Wh-why am I trembling!?

"I'm sorry" He said. "What have I done-"

"JAKE!!!" The boy shouted, violently shaking his friend. "Help me find her!!!!!"

"I-I.."

"Please!"

"F-Finn!" I spoke, causing them to snap their heads to my direction.

I stood up and walked slowly towards him, not breaking my gaze towards his black orbs. "Are you serious?"

Jake's shoulders stiffened as he found the slight trembling from the unexpected emotion in my voice. It was clear that he felt guilty.

The boy knits his eyesbrows at me and replied without thinking through.

"I am... So, Jake, (Y/N)! Please help me! I need her! I like her!"

"I-I'm sorry, Dude, I made a promise! I.... Can't break it!"

Wait, promise? What promise??

Finn pursed his lips together and glared down at the dog, making him shiver in fear.

"I thought you guys said you would help me!" He growled at the both of us.

"F-Finn-"

"ENOUGH!!"

Me and Jake jumped back at his sudden act.

"I'LL FIND HER MYSELF!!"

And with that, the boy hurridley grabbed his sword and leaped out the window, leaving us, and ignoring our cries and calls.

"Fin! Please! Don't go!" I called after him, but he didn't even flinch.

He continued to run, following where the trail of fire will lead him.

Jake grabbed my arm and stretched himself out the window with me on his back.

We sprinted desperately after the running figure of the boy through the forest's thick trees.

"Finn! PLEASE STOP!!!!" I called again, but he still ignored it, his pace becoming faster as he turned and turned around trees going in random directions for us to lose him.

Jake became larger and stretched his legs for us to be above the forest.

We instantly spotted the boy and continued to chase after him, Jake being careful not to squash him as we do so.