Chap-Chap 4

"H-human!? How did this happen!? I- uh Oh my gosh! Did you tell Finn?"
DP (Doctor Princess) questioned, who was also at the same state as PB (Princess Bubblegum).

"I-I DON'T KNOW! GUNTHER JUST CAME IN HERE WITH HER!" PB replied, still panicking. "BUT YOU HAVE TO FIX HER, SHE'S BLEEDING ALOT!"

DP looked over at (Y/N) and saw her arm all bloody, along with the piece of cloth that couldn't stop the flow anymore. "AH! NO!" She shouted again and rushed over to her, opening her doctor's bag, pouring out everything that could help her. She took out a long strip of bandaid and a bottle of disinfectant, then started to work.

***

DP knew she succeeded as she herd (Y/N) perfectly fine pulse and the steady beeping of the heart rate monitor. (Is that what it's called?)

PB sighed in relief as she saw this and sank into a pink chair in the corner. Gunther waddled to (Y/N) still unconscious body and snuggled in her arms. "Awww" DP comments and sat on a cushioned chair.

"What are we gonna do with her now?" PB questioned. "Should we tell Finn and Jake?"

"We can, but not now. She's still recovering"

"It's just so, unbelievable, to know that there's another human aside from Finn now."

"And, based on my observation, She was just frozen in the Ice Kingdom this whole time! Then, who knows, what if there are other humans still frozen there too?"

"Then we should look around, soon"
PB finished before getting up, and observed (Y/N).

Then suddenly, her fingers started to twitch, causing both of them to slightly panic for she was now waking up.

(Y/N)'s fluttered open and again to be blinded by the light. She groaned.

"Woah!" She shrieked as she saw two faces staring down at her. "Who the flip are you people!? Where am I!?!!"

"Oh my GLOB! SHE'S AWAKE!!!!" PB started to scream.

"Calm down" DP turned to (Y/N). "I'm Doctor Princess and she is Princess Bubblegum, you are here in the Candy Kingdom, and don't worry, we fixed your wound". (Y/N) looked down at her wound which wasn't bleeding anymore. "Thank you". DP smiled in reply.

"I told you she was going to be no harm!"

"Okay!"

(Y/N) hopped of the table. "Well, uh, thanks for your hospitality, we'll get going now" She picked up the sleeping Gunther and headed out, but was stopped by Princess Bubblegum.

"No, no, Gunther informed me that Ice King was after you two" "Ice...King? Oh, you mean that crazy old, blue, ice wizard, man? Yes, he attacked us" (Y/N) said. "Yes, and I decided, for your safety, you'll be staying here in the Candy Kingdom. It will be good for the human race if we get her and Finn together~" PB whispered the last part

"Ummm, what was that again?"

"Nothing, nothing (Y/N)"

"Now, let's show you to your room, you still need to rest"

"Okay"

PB and DP lead (Y/N) out of the lab, down a hew halls, and up a flight of stairs to an extra bedroom in the Castle.

While (Y/N) was unconscious, the two was setting up and decorating tings for the room, so it was ready.

They opened the doors to reveal a pastel (f/c) themed room.

(You can change the colour and other shizz. And pretend one side has a ceiling to floor window)

"Whoa! It's beautiful!!" (Y/N) was in awe. "Thank you so much!"

PB smiled. "We'll go now, you should rest". The two princesses exited the room, leaving Gunther and (Y/N) alone. The penguin hopped into the bed and instantly fell asleep again. (Y/N) doing the same shortly after.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We can wander through the forest, and do so as we please,

liVing SO MERRiLYyyY