Chap-Chap 41

Omg with all this quarantine I'm finally able to work on my stories. And yes, I said stories.
Me and my Co-author have officially
Agreed on making another x reader
Fanfic which takes place in Boku no hero Academia, aka MHA. It will be published once I gave finished making 5 chapters in it,
So if anyone is interested, feel free to read it, I know I've said that I would make
Many fanfics like the Creepy pasta one,
But those were not officially worked on so
Ye..

Anyways welcome back to World of Two, after reading the previous chapters
I was disappointed in myself about how
Ugly my story writing is.
So I promise I will do my best in writing from now on.

Honestly I'm so proud of this chapter

Enjoy :D

PREVIOUSLY

(Y/N) cackled, looking up at her father.

"Well done, you've certainly did a good job at letting them believe that you were a human."

Her head bowed slightly at his praise.

"Thank you."

"Now...let's get this game started."

"(Y/N)! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!? SNAP OUT OF IT!" Finn screamed out to the girl he says he 'loves', barely being able to dodge an incoming large shard made of glowing Ice.

"PLEASE STOP! LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT THIS! THIS IS ALL GONNA BE FIN-"

"FINN SHUT UP! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS!" Marceline snapped, shape shifting into a monstrous bat-like creature.

She reached her clawed hands out to grasp onto the crazed, heartbroken teen and her father, who were busy fighting against Bubblegum's machinery whic shot attacks at the pair and Finn and Jake's moves.

As if knowing the vampire's movements,
(Y/N) immediately turned around whilst floating in mid air, then creating a sword made out of magical ice.

Wide eyed and surprised, Marceline drew out her other arm as protection but was too late.

(Y/N) slashed the sword once inches before the bat's face, the magic of it creating an effect of about a dozen blades tearing against her fur.