Chap-Chap 21

"C'mon, say something!..."

"Why are you like this!?"

"W-what?"

"I thought you were different!!!!"

"I-....."

"Weren't we supposed to be friends!?!?!"

"I-I'm s-sorry, please! Stop crying!! We are friends, no...best friends..."

"Ugh!!!You don't sound like You're sorry. You know what? They were right about you.....about this!!"

"N-No, don't listen to them! T-they're wrong!!! Believe m-"

"Shut up! Why would I believe you!?!?You broke your promise many times already."

"W-wait, I just wanted to mo-"

"Stop it with your stupid excuses already!!!!!"

"P-please, ju-"

"I hate you..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Umm, Finn?"

The boy's eyes shot open from his nap and sat up straight. Finn held his head and winced because of the sudden headache and turned his head to the kitchen where the voice called his name.

"I...uhhh.... got some Finn-Cakes?, ya want some" BMO offered, carrying a tray with a dozen of them. "They're, ummmm........Fresh from the oven?"

Finn managed to give a small smile, taking one Finn-cake and stuffing it into his mouth.

Finn muttered a "Thanks" and grabbed another one. BMO grinned and set the tray on a nearby table.

The robot silently sat Infront of him, and fiddled with one of his buttons, awkwardly looking at random objects and directions to avoid eye contact. (Ha, we all do that😅).

"Sooo..." He broke the silence. "Um... BMO, did Jake-"

Finn was then interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. He sighed and stood up to answer, but BMO ran towards it and picked it up instead.

"Helloooo!" He started with a cheerful voice.

Muffled words were heard from the line.

"Yeah, okay....." BMO responded. Then followed by a small gasp and a frown.

After a few more inaudible words, BMO's gaze moved towards the confused boy.

"U-uh, who's calling?" He asked. BMO just blinked.

"O-Okay......." He said before hanging up, and hurriedly dialed another number.

Someone picked up and started speaking, and sounded like they were panicking.

"Yeah, He said so..." Was all BMO said to the unknown speaker and placed down the phone.

"BMO? Who were you talking to? H-hey, wait!" He called as he saw the robot pick up a small pack filled with fruits and slipped on some rain boots.

"Imma go to Marceline's, she needs some food" He answered.

"Let me come with-"

BMO closed the door behind him.

"-you..."

"Seriously, what's going on with them?" Finn mumbled under his breath.

He leaned back into the couch and rested his legs on the table Infront of it.

"Wonder what Flame Princess is doing..."

|~•••(Y/N)'s P.O.V.•••~|

"Y'know, If you actually cared, this would've never happened!"

"I- you're the one who said that this was going to be okay!!!!!"

"S-"

"You told me that by doing this, it would make me happy!!! And it did! And now you're trying to take all of this away from me for you!?!?! That's messed up! You have no control of my life and feelings, and I can't believe you got almost everyone I trust into this!!!"

"But-"

"No, I know what's next, and I do not want to hear what else is gonna come out of that filthy trap of yours!"

"I-I..."

"Go ahead! Cry! I don't care anymore!!!!!"

"Wha-"

"I HATE YOU! AND Y'KNOW WHAT? I WISH YOU NEVER SHOWED UP IN MY LIFE!!!!"

"(Y/N)!"

"I'm-"

I shot open my eyes, and sat up, squinting my eyes to adjust to the light that poured out through my bedroom windows.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine Jake"

"Are you sure, (Y/N)?" He queried, handing me a piece of clothing.

I lifted a brow in confusion, looking down at it.

"Wipe your tears" He said.

Tears? I lifted my hand to my cheeks to feel moisture, running down like a waterfall.

"O-oh, thanks"

"Jeez, Girly, What happened?" A familiar voice asked from beside me.

I turned my head and rolled my eyes jokingly at the person.

"Hey, Marceline"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Glob, I really want the reader and Marshal Lee to meet so badly!!!!!!

Cuz, I was thinking, like, if Finn is with Flame Princess, then, maybe we could let the reader befriend another guy, but, there's no one else good enough for her in Ooo, But in Aaa, There's Marshal Lee and Prince Gumball!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!! But then it wont-acfr just ehhdgheuhgsg

Gosh, I'm-

And I'm running out of ideas because a certain SOMEONE won't reply to me in messenger!!!!!!!!!!!
And she's the one who gave all the cool story plots and other plans!!!!!! So, please, gurl, if your reading this, DUCKING TALK TO ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE WE CAN-

IF HE-

ARGH!!!!HSHFHEGWDG

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP