Chap-Chap 13

"Bye, (Y/N)!" They said as they dropped me by the gates of the Candy Kingdom.

I turned and knocked on the gate. Seconds later, a blue, circular, weird looking candy with green stripes coming from its middle answered.
Well, all I can say is......EWW!

WHAT THE FLIP IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE!?!?!? IT'S SO UGLY!!!!

It cringed at the sight of it.

"........(Y-....Y/N)!!!! W-welcome b-back!" It said before puking out miniature versions of itself, which made the sick feeling in my stomach grow. And even more when the little ones started running around and screaming.

But the voice of that candy seemed familia- WAIT!!!!!

"P-peppermint......butler!??!?"

"Y-yes, i-it's me-BLECH!!!!" More tiny peppermint butlers came out of his mouth.

"Glob! What the hell happened to you!!?"

"D-don't worry, it was just a m-mere accident in the l-lab" He responded, weakly smiling at me.

"Oh, c'mon, let's get you fixed." I sighed, picking up the peppermint, while mentally cringing.

I walked into the castle while the tiny ones followed.

"So how about PB?" I asked.

"She was also in the lab accident, but her effect wasn't as bad as mine."

I nodded, opening the lab doors. Green smoke released as I did. I stepped inside, waving away the smoke, which revealed PB, who wasn't pink and tall anymore and was a short, green, ugly creature in a oversized lab coat, goggles, and a crown.

"Adsplech!!!!" PB grumbled, shaking her head. I raised an eyebrow, and set Peppermint Butler down on the metal table.

"FloobaBaDle Charait flab Quirk leatel!!!!!" She shouted, and blushed from embarrassment for some reason. "PB, I can't understand you." I said, kneeling Infront of her.

He looked down and closed her eyes which, I assume was a sigh. She looked silently into my eyes then pointed at the shelf on top of a counter.

I stood up, lifting up the Princess and placed her down on the counter. She shot me a weird smile and reached to open the cabinet, taking out a test tube filled with yellow and green liquid.

PB poured some into her mouth and a blue puff of smoke suddenly surrounded her, then turning into her normal self after it cleared. She walked over to the table and did the same thing to the vomiting candy.

"So, (Y/N), What are you doing here?" She asked, putting away the test tube. "I thought you were gonna be adventuring with Finn?"

"Oh, I decided to stop, I almost got eaten....I think?" I replied. "But, I came here to ask you something?"

"And what is it?"

"Well, there was this, man with an Elephant head, and before Jake killed him in the Dungeon we went to a while back, he said something about him needing me? And I don't know what that meant."

"Well, Monsters also chased Finn, but I don't think some needed him, they just wanted to kill, or eat him. I guess that monster you were talking about was just hungry for a human."

I nodded. But the answers didn't seem..... right. It feels like we're missing something important, but it's to small to think it up........

"Okay, thanks PB"

"Buuut" Peppermint butler spoke up. "there was something I heard from years ago when creatures, demons and other negative entities needed a certain item for redemption and freedom. The item wasn't hard to find until the Mushroom War happened. And to this day, all of them attempted to search for it, but they never found their key to infinite freedom."

"Where did you get that information?" I questioned.

"From Death and some in the Nightosphere"

"What the flip???"

"And, I think that, the item they looked for was either destroyed, as in a thing, or Killed as in living."

"Wait, so, it might also be a living creature?"

"Or.....human."

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~