Chap-Chap 6

"Y-you....... you're.....h-human"

(Y/N) looked into Finn's eyes, then awkwardly down at his finger, which was still on her cheek.

"Uh- ummm.."

"O-oh, sorry," Finn apologized, and pulled his hand back, not breaking his stare on (Y/N).

"H-how? W-when?" He questioned, finally looking away then walked up to the two princesses. "From my research and observations, she was frozen in the Ice Kingdom ever since the Mushroom War." DP explained. "So, that means you weren't the only human the whole time!"

"I- I can't believe it!" He started to walk around (Y/N) "Are you sure she's not an experiment that PB made?"

"Nope"

He looked back into her (e/c) eyes, admiring the pure, human, soul that was seen through them.

Jake stepped Infront of her, his jaw dragging right behind him. "Heungang, I hanng helie hit."

"Umm, sorry, what was that?" (Y/N) asked. His jaw stretched back into its normal location. "Human....I can't believe it......."

"Yyyyes, I am human, is there something wrong with that?" "N-no, not at all, hu-man.......HUMAN!!!!!! OH GLOB!!" He ran towards PB and DP and whispered something to them. Both nodded, and Jake started to cry tears of Joy, laughing along with the two.

(Y/N) and Finn still stared into eachother's eyes, but got cutted off by Gunther's wenks. "WENKED" he spoke again. "Oh, uh, I-I'm Finn, Finn Mertens the Human." He gave a toothy smile, holding out his hand for her to shake. "(Y/N)" she shook his hand, gently putting down the penguin as she does so.

"Sooooo....." the boy started. "Were you really in ice all this time? Were you the only one frozen? Are you staying here in the Candy Kingdom? How old are you? When- oh, uh hehe, sorry, I'm just too exited to finally  know a human besides me". "That's fine, it's no harm to answer your questions, First, yes, I was. Second, we're not sure, and third......"

The answers and questions went on. PB, DP, and Jake decided to leave the two for some bonding. Put mostly for their plan~~.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"......and then I fainted from the lack of blood" (Y/N) finished, ending the story of her encounter with the Ice King. After hearing the tale, Finn went all mad and stood up. "Ugh! I'm gonna get that Bubble-butt!"  (Y/N) laughed at his reaction, Finn doing the same soon after.

"Ooh wait! I just realized that now you're my human friend, me and Jake can take you to adventures with us!! And we can teach you how to fight monsters! I'll introduce you to everyone here on Ooo, and so on!!!" "Wait, adventures? You mean touring around this place called 'Ooo', or willingly fighting some people, no....monsters!?!!" She screamed out the last part for (Y/N) does not like the idea of a death wish.

"Yes! Monsters!" Her face was now covered in complete fear. "No, don't worry, like I said, we're gonna teach ya how to fight! So you'll be completely safe, that's how I, also human, survived for these past 15 years." "Oh. Okay, I'll try that idea" (Y/N) agreed. Finn smiled before shouting "ADVENTURE TIME!" "Let's go now!" But she stopped him before he could drag her to some monster experience.

"What?" He questioned. (Y/N) pointed at the setting sun, "It's late". "Awwwww but I wanna adventure nowwww" the boy whined. "Do it tomorrow, it's been a tiring day, aaand I still need to recover."

"Fiiinnnneeee!!! But we'll do it early in the morning."

"No, at noon"

"Early"

"Noon"

"Early"

"Noon"

"Late morning" He gave in. "Okay, late morning it is."

**

Finn Jake, and DP said goodbye to (Y/N) and PB before heading off to their directions.

"G'night (Y/N)" PB said as she turned off the lights and closed her bedroom doors.

(Y/N)'s eyes fluttered closed, finally resting her aching body.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then a loud crash came from outside her window. (Y/N) jolted her eyes open and quickly got of bed and towards the window.

She pushed the curtains apart to reveal the Ice king, terrorising the panicking Candy Citizens while laughing maniacally.

"WHERE ARE YOU MY SOON TO BE QUEEN!?!?!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~

And again, another crappy chapter. UghghgHGhGHGHggHgG

..
..
..
..

Don't forget to vote, Potatoes!
↓↓↓↓