Chap-Chap 19

"Hey, Sai!"

"Yes, Jellybean?"

"Why do you always bring that around?"

"For protection, your protection"

"But, I can handle myself, Sai!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes! I can even beat you! Your charms are no match for me, The mightiest Jellybean on Earth!"

"Don't go thinking your stronger than me, child!"

"Hahaha!"

--CRACK--

"Sai, please get rid of that thing!"

"I can't, sweetie, we need it to protect ourselves."

"But, Sai, it's only gonna kill us!"

"Trust me, my child, Were going to be all right"

"Please, Sai, For me?......."

--CRACK--

"Sai! Stop! You can't!!!!!"

"I'm........"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry....."

"Did you say something, Jake?" The blue robot asked as he places the newly cooked food on the wooden table.

"Nothing" He sighed, pulling a plate towards him and stabbing the pancake with a fork.

Silence fell on them once again as Finn walked into the room and sat Infront of the two.

"Uh, morning, guys" He greeted to make things seem less awkward.

BMO smiled while Jake just hummed in response.

"So, Jake" The boy began to speak again. "I'm, I was wondering if you could help me find Flame Prince-"

He was suddenly stopped mid sentence by Jake, who pushed his half eaten food away and stood up, stretching into their bedroom, leaving him and the robot alone.

Jake had enough of this. Yes, he was happy that his Boi is finally moving on from Princess Bubblegum, but this was not what he expected at all. It's not going well.

"It feels so wrong..." He mumbled, clutching his head in frustration. "But, this is how their story must go..."

He grabbed his shiny, red boots and a pack filled with sandwiches he stole from BMO this morning, and went back down.

"Oh, Jake! I'm glad you're willing to help me-" The boy was stopped again.

"BMO, you're in charge while I'm gone!" He said and climbed down the ladder.

"J-jake! Where are you-"

"Oh, wait! Have you seen any sandwiches? I made some this morning and now they're gone." BMO asked, stepping towards the dog with an empty trade that had bread crumbs.

"Jake?"

Ignoring the blonde who was trying to speak to him, he sighed and only focused on BMO.

"U-uh, m-maybe th-that rat a-ate them..Gottagobye!!!!!!!"

Jake jumped off the ladder and dashed out the door, growing a little bigger and walked over the forest's trees.

"What was that about?" Finn asked, looking at Jake's figure grow smaller and smaller as he travels further away.