Chap-Chap 12

Heyyyy, I'm back!! Since you left those peeps back there.

"Dude! I'm trying to adventure! Leave me alone or I swear-"

Calm down! Now look ahead! There are signs and two more tunnels

I looked up, and there were signs, two in fact.

I dusted of the dust and read.

One sign, which was pointing to the left tunnel said "Ruination" and the other one, pointing to the right, just showed an Elephant painting.

Eeehhh, I'd rather go to my doom than where that animal is gonna lead us.

I'm calling the others

Hey, wait, I don't wanna go yet!

"Hey (Y/N) what did ya find?" Finn asked, walking towards me with the others following behind.

Bye!

No wai-

"Oh, some sign" I replied, pointing behind me. Finn went up to it and inspected it.

"THIS WAY!!" He shouted, marching to the left with sword in hand.

"Uhhh, Finn, that says 'ruination', it means 'doom' or something like that" Marceline told him, grabbing his arm.

"But when there's danger, there's always some cool stuff!" He argued.

Marceline and Jake eyed him and shrugged before they decided to follow the boy.

"Hey, what about the Elephant?" I quickly said. "Ain't it more safe?"

"Ehhh, the good stuff might be here"

"But the Elephant tunnel sounds harmless"

"(Y/N), just a moment ago you were hating on them"

"I-I ugh!!!! I'll go through the right one!" I walked into the Elephant tunnel as the others went through the left.

I pulled my sword out of nowhere and held it Infront of me for defense.

~

At the end of the tunnel was a big cave that held more Elephants and stone structures, and surprisingly, it was well lit up so I could see better.

I crept to the middle and looked around, seeing if there are any traps or monsters.

None

It was a harmless path! I bet the others are facing their death right now!!

"Actually, (Y/N), you're facing your death" A deep, male voice spoke out of nowhere.

My head shot to look behind me, my arms stiffening as I layed eyes on a figure that was sitting on top of an Elephant statue, it's eyes and teeth showing clearly, almost glowing like the Cheshire Cat or somethin'

"Oh glob! What and who are you!?" I shouted at it.

"Ah, I see you've never heard of me" His smile turned into a frown. He stood up, and walked amongst the curtains of the shadows (Is that right?), Slowly making his way to the shadowed wall behind me. I held my sword tighter.

Crap! I don't even know how to use this thing!!!

"Oh, so you can't use a sword, (Y/N)? That's sad, how are you gonna defend yourself" His illuminating smirk grew wider.

No. No. No. No. No. No. HE CAN FLIPPIN READ MINDS!!!

"Yes, of course I can"

IT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY!!!

"Anyways, (Y/N), Did you bring anyone with you?" He asked, glancing around the cave.

I didn't reply, I just kept my sword up.

"Hey, (Y/N), I said did you bring anyone else!?" He repeated, more angrily.

I didn't answer again.

He started to growl, moving faster through the shadows around me which were coming closer, and closer.

"(Y/N)" His voice was deeper and more raspy.

"I'm........" The shadows almost reached me. He moved closer.

"S-s-stay a-away!" I said. No use.

"Desperate" He jumped towards me, I dodged him.

"(Y/N), I'm in need of you" He attempted to pounce on me again. He swung his claws at me, but I stopped it with the sword.

I swung the sword at him, and I managed to cut alittle of his skin.

As he held his hand away, hissing, I took this as an advantage to run away. I hid behind an Elephant statue in the corner.

"Aw, don't run away, (Y/N)" his voice echoed throughout the cave. "You better just come out, I mean, this world wasn't meant for weak humans like you. Monsters will come, (Y/N), seeking to rip you apart."

W-why would they want to rip me apart!?!?

Suddenly, the statue I was hissing behind cracked and collapsed to the ground.

I stared into his murderous eyes.

"Simple, Because- AHHHH"

Something pulled him down to the floor.

I stood up, and saw Jake strangling the creature with his stretched arms. And because of the light from the torches, I could finally see his features, and no surprise here, he was actually an Elephant head with a human body.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Finn asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded in response.

"P-please!! I- ACH! Just need a- little!!" He chocked out.

Marceline looked at him before kicking his side. "What does he mean by that?" She asked, kicking him more.

He didn't answer. He stopped breathing.

"Weak" Jake said. "This was a really lame dungeon"

"Please, this wasn't even a dungeon" Marceline said.

Finn held a thumbs up.
"So, where shall we go nex-"

"NO MORE DUNGEONS PLEASE!" I cut him off.

"Oh, c'mon, girly, it was a really quest down here. How are you so scared already?" The Vampire chuckled.

"I ALMOST GOT EATEN OKAY!?!?!"

"Okay, haha"

"Anyways, did you guys find anything cool?" I asked them.

"No, no treasures or stuff, everything just lead us to this room" Finn answered. "Weird, though"

"Let's get back to the treehouse and see if BMO knows some places." Jake suggested which everyone agreed to.

"But on our way there, can you drop me off at the Candy Kingdom? I gotta talk to PB"

"Sure, (Y/N)"

Me and Finn were plopped on Jake's back and we stretched up to the ceiling, where Jake punched a huge hole into and exited the "dungeon". Marceline flew behind us.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ikr, It's crappy!!!!!! I'm too tired from reading BNHA X reader 🤣