Chap-Chap 33

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"So, I'm putting my defences up,

cause I don't wanna fall in love,

and if I ever did that, I'd think if have a heart attack"

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

A/N::::

((Please prepare a Boy version of your name for this story from now on, my potatoes. And the thingy for it will be (Y/B/N) for (Your Boy Name) ........don't ask....

And btw, thank you, NebulaCoffee for the Idea for this Chapter, the Co-author also said that that was an amazing Idea.))

I told them all the things I had told to Prince Gumball and Butterscotch Butler, including the stuff that happened between me and the others, which was because Cake kept on begging for me to spill the tea.

When I told them that I got a little furious when Finn confessed to have a crush on Flame Princess, Cake began to giggle uncontrollably and yelling at the top of her lungs.

"AAAAYYYYY THE GIRL'S JEEAAALOUUS! YEAAAHHH JEALOUS!!!!!!"

And after that, I thanked Fionna for shutting her up by shoving Cake playfully off the couch, still giggling and choking from the Pancakes she made.

But when I mentioned that Finn completely forgot about me while singing for his friends which was supposed to include ME...Cake looked like she was gonna murder someone, yelling that she swore to make sure that Finn would end up 6 feet below for breaking my heart. Fionna calmed Cake down and I reminded her that Magic Man might've turned everyone the opposite gender so she had to avoid practically killing Fionna.

That didn't keep me from laughing though, It's nice to have someone who cares so much that they would actually kill someone else for you.

"......After that I decided to stay away fro a while, then I met Magic Man, and blah, blah, you know the rest."

My newly made friends, Fionna and Cake, were now left speechless after I finally finished telling them my story.

I scratched the back of my neck again for the seventh time this day.