Chap-Chap 38

((I've been waiting for authors to update their books but then I was slapped in the face and realized that I'm one of those authors that need to update too XD

So here ya go! <3))

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Your love was fake, but the pain it
caused was very real."

-???

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"....(Y-Y/N)...a-are you okay?"

Marceline trembled in fear in the corner while her arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Finn sunk into the cushions of the purple chair, having the same state as the female vampire as he looked at the said girl fearfully.

"T-that's a new expression f-from her..." Jake whispered, peaking his shrunken body out of Finn's shirt pocket.

"...Wenk..." Gunther wenked from under the table away from the nearly bursting (Y/N).

The human girl stood in the middle of the room, a dark and deadly aura radiated strongly from her figure as her glowing (e/c) orbs glared down at the spiral notebook in hand.

Her hand slowly raised up, and flipped the sheet of paper, revealing another page of hand written work.

With eyes wide, she looked back up, dropping the notebook on the ground.

"So these...are...Ice King's Fanfiction stories...." She murmured, eyes lidded slightly.

When Ice King was visited by the heroes in the previous chapters, they had forgotten to hand back the borrowed notebook filled with Fanfiction for the alternate world.

(Y/N) accidentally found the notebook laying on the floor and decided to read it, since it bared the name of her dear friends in Aaa.

But once Finn and Jake arrived from a mission given by the Princess, at their treehouse were they greeted by the scary scene inside.

"This..."

The notebook crumbled lightly.

".....IS AMAZING!!¡!!!¡¡!!"

"Huh?" The three questioned in unison, having caught off guard at the sudden change of mood by their friend.

"Pfft- Amazing? Girly, I've read his stories  and they're like something a lazy, sleep deprived teen girl who's desperately in love with a fictional character would read." Marceline scoffed.