Chap-Chap 20

"Please don't leave me again..."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You promised me!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't leave me like he-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What!?!?!??" Jake exclaimed, pulling his fur and ripping some off in frustration.

"I'm sorry, we also found out about it just a few days ago." PB apologized. "We've never had this before, so things got kinda messed up..."

"I-is that really the situation?"

The Princess nodded slowly in response.

"Will things be alright while everything's like this right now?"

PB closed her eyes and sighed, "There's a 76.5% chance that it will..."

Jake frowned at this. He looked down in guilt...

This happened because of him. The feeling of regret filled in the pit of his stomach. (What?). All he wanted to do was to help, then only caused this much trouble. He wanted to be a good friend, instead to be the death of one.

"PB! How am I going to fix this!!!?!"

"You already know how, Jake" she responded.

"Hey, Jake? Can you lift up one of the Gumball Guardians? This guy's still unconscious!" (Y/N) shouted from the doorway.

Jake held up a thumbs up and smiled, then turned back to the Princess.

"You have to..." She whispered to him.

Jake pursed his lips together, and nodded before running towards the waiting girl.

|~•••Finn's P.O.V.•••~|

"Did I do something?" I asked, kneeling Infront of BMO while pushing random buttons to beat, this FLIPPING. LEVEL!!!!!!

The game suddenly froze and BMO's digital face popped up with a risen eyebrow.

"Dang it! The game!!!!!!!" I whined, letting the controller drop to the ground, and leaning my head back.

"No, you did nothing wrong, Finn!" BMO responded with a sarcastic smile. "Nothing. Wrong..."

"Then why is Jake and (Y/N) like this!?!?" I said, slamming my hands on the wooden floor. "Why did Jake ignore me this morning!?!? Why did (Y/N) get all angry at me!?!? Why did they suddenly hate me!?!?"

BMO sighed and shook his head.

"You really can't understand anything.." He muttered before walking away, I guess to that Chicken hen, Leaving me alone with questions storming in my mind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry that this chap chap was really short, I ran out of ideas and I was really busy😅