Chap-Chap 9

"Ahhhh!! Quickly, get out now! It's gonna collapse!"

"Let's go!!!"

"Mason! Where's the baby!?!?!"

"Crap! I think She's still inside!! I thought you had her!!!!!'

BOOM!

CRASH!!!!

"HURRY UP AND GET HER!!!!!!"

"I CAN'T FIND HER!!!!!!"

BOOM!!!!!

"It's gonna blow..........."

"Mason, our baby......"

"I- I don't k-k-know.........."

"She- She must be there.

"She's not, Jan"

"You're really pretty, aren't you?"

"H-how did you find me!?"

"I won't hurt you, I'm going to save you"

"Quickly, stay still"

"Don't worry, it won't hurt"

"It's just gonna get really cold, but you'll be fine. You will still be alive after."

"I know you're scared, but just know that the bo-"

BOOM!!!!

"AHH! Gasp, gasp....~"

"(Y/N)!!!! It's time for Breakfa- woah, are you okay?"

I touched my forehead. There's sweat.
I clutched on to my slightly soaked (f/c) shirt, gasping and panting slowly and silently.

"N-nothing, I was just.......uh.....holding my breath, ya......" I breathed out, wiping away my sweat. Jake stared at me with a complexed expression then shrugged. "Okie, well, It's time for Bacon Pancaaakeees~" He sang.

I stood up and followed Jake to the table, where Finn and BMO sat, with plates stacked with pancakes filled with tons of perfectly cooked Bacon.
Ohhhhh, Mai gawsh, I'm drooling!!

"Good late-morning, (Y/N) the human!" BMO greeted. "Y'know, you don't have to say 'the human' after my name" I told him...eh.....her......no....the robot. "Okay!"

"Hurry up and eat! You said we're gonna go on a tour/adventure in the LATE morning, and that's now!" Finn jokingly commanded. I laughed and sat beside him, taking my utensils and started stuffing my belly. I plopped a piece into my mouth. Everything froze.

"Oh. My. GLOB!!!!!! It's sooooo good!" I praised. "It's like these pancakes were made by the gods of food and cooking!!" I stuffed more of this masterpiece into my mouth, my eyes sparkling each time.

Finn and Jake looked at me weirdly before they burst out laughing. "Don't. Mph! JUDGE. mph! Me" I glared.

"Here ya go, (Y/N)" Finn said, handing me a light yellow sword and a grey handle, it didn't look much but it was still cool, but Finn's sword though, the white one with a shiny blue orb-like thing near its handle, it was looked awesome!!!!

"So, what do you wanna do first? Fight monsters or loot some dungeons?" He asked, "Ummmm, Looting dungeons sounds more safe, so-" "Hahaha, More safe?" Interrupted  a floating girl with grey skin and black hair who kicked the door open. "Nothing is safe here in Ooo, girly."

"Marceline!!! The door!!!!" Scolded Jake.

"I heard you guys are goin' to a dungeon, and I wanna come with" This 'Marceline' said.

"Okay, you can come. Oh, I wanna introduce to you (Y/N), she's human" The boy pushed me to her.

"I know, PB told me" She stated. "And she also told me about the thi-"

"NOPE NOPE NOPE" Jake shuts her up, then whispered something. She nodded after.

"What are they talking about?" Finn just shrugged in reply.

After they finished their conversation,   Jake stretched his arm, picking up me and Finn and plopped us on his back as he turned into a car.

"Aaaaaaadventure time!!!!" Finn shouted before Jake jumped out the window with Marceline flying behind them.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm really sorry if I make terrable stories/chapters, I was just making this for fun anyways.😶😐

😶😐