1. Optimus prime part I

y/n means your name

r/b/n means Random boy name

e/c means eye color

Description -

In a game of truth or dare Y/n lies about who she has feelings for, leading to Optimus being slightly depressed.

Edited. Again-

No ones POV:

It was an unusually quiet day at the base. No Decepticons running around or any important mission to go on. Miko, Jack, Raph and Y/n were sitting in the human area playing truth or dare -Miko's idea- some of the Autobots were playing as Optimus, Ratchet and Magnus claimed they had more important things to do. They had already had three rounds and were just about to wrap up.

"Ok Arcee truth or dare?" Raph asked Arcee, who pleased her servos on her hips debating for a moment before answering.

"Truth." she replied with a small amount of confidence laced in her voice

"Ok... Do you have a crush on Cliffjumper?" (Cliffjumper is alive in this ok. I miss him!)

Wheeljack, Smokescreen and Miko 'Oooed' at the flustered femmebot, leaning forward over the railings in anticipation, large smirks spread across their faces, While looking at Arcee awaiting her answer. Arcee's faceplate flushed blue of energon.

"Uh well.... Y-yes-" Wheeljack, Smokescreen and Miko started laughing their engines off, the rest of the crew gave them looks of confusion

"What's so funny?" Jack questioned the three, Wheeljack calmed himself enough to answer him, he sat up properly tapping his head piece with the light smirk.

"We put Cliffjumper on the comenlink, so he heard everything you just said.'' Bumblebee started giggling along with Raph and Y/n while Arcee's faceplate flushed even more, her embarrassment showing clearly.
Once everyone had calmed down, the sound of a car engine filled the base, they all turned towards the entrance tunnel of the base, Wheeljack's smirk grew wider, nugging Bulkhead slightly, Cliffjumper sped in skidding to a stop next to the two wheeler, transforming he looking towards Arcee his faceplate which was just as much flustered as her own.
Arcee stood up abruptly running towards her berthroom, Cliffjumper was quick to pursue her, calling out her name.

The rest of the bots and humans smiled in amusement watching the two, Miko cleared her throat, stirring the attention off the two for a moment.

"Ok then, Y/n! Truth or dare?" Miko turned towards Y/n with a sly grin, Y/n knew what Miko was up to, that look in her eyes told her that she was planning something malicious, but she decided to see where it went.

"Dare I'm not a chicken" Miko's grin grew wider, 'Ohhhh boy' Y/n was already regretting her decision, 'Welp, too late now!'

"I dare you to tell us who your crush is!" The whole base fell silent, everyone stared at Y/n waiting for her to respond -even Raph and jack scooted closer to her- their anticipation was clear in their eyes/optics, all of them, even Ratchet who had been listening in (trying to get as much dirt as he can) was as well intrigued on her answer.

Optimus stood near Ratchet looking over some energon signals, he turned towards the group, his optics looked onto Y/n's form, curiosity and slight worry flooded his spark, only a small bit of hope settled within him, hoping her answer was what he had wished for.

"Well..I umm... I like..Ahhh... R/b/n fr-from school yeahhh.." Miko nodded in agreement while Jack gagged at her response.

"Who's this r/b/n guy?" Bulkhead leaned his helm down towards the younger humans.