Megatron x naga reader

Request from @Stephannanodarkclan this happens after Megatron is controlled Unicron and leaves. 

Megatron's POV:

Walking the surface of the planet that I now call home, was calming, even if I once despised this planet I have come to realize how beautiful it is in its own way. I have been wondering about this planet for months since I had dispatch the Decepticons, I have not seen Soundwave or the others since then, probably got captured by Optimus scout Bumblebee. Nothing has ever gone right for me, not even as a gladiator in the pits of kaon brought any joy to me, well besides meeting Soundwave and Orian.

As I continued walking about what the humans call a forest, I heard a strange noise. It sounded as though someone was in pain, but what kinda human would be stupid enough to come all the way out here, so far away from any city or town where no one can find you or hear you scream.

Once I had gotten close to the source of the noise I could see what looked like a human trapped under a fallen tree, strange they aren't wearing normal human clothes, they seemed to be wearing golden hops around their neck, they had what they call a 'bra' of sorts but it seemed to be made out of an old oil cloth, what in primus name is this human doing here? "Human, what are you doing?"

(Y/n) POV:

"Human, what are you doing?" hearing a loud voice above me, i looked up seeing a large robot of sorts with gold and grey metal around it, how the hell did i not hear it walking towards me!? It's huge "ahhh yeah, I'm trapped under this tree, do you think you could leave it off me please?" the robot raised its metal eyebrow at me, its red eyes were burning into me as if they didn't expect me to react like that, well I've seen stranger things really "i suppose" it slowly kneels down grabbing a hold of it and pulling it up from my stomach upwards then throwing it to the side "wow thanks, that was really starting to hurt" the robot seemed stunned, he was just staring at me unblinking "ahhh hello? Robot? Are you okay?" it shook its head before glaring at me "i am not a robot! I'm a cybertronian live form from the planet Cybertron "I nodded "so you're an..alien?" he nodded before turning his head to the side, aww he looked so cute...for an alien robot "what has happened to your body?" now it was my turn to raise my eyebrow "what do you mean?" he stood up properly before continuing "you have no.. 'legs' as you say" ohhhhh that's what he meant "yea well i'm not really human. I'm a Naga, half human half snake, I'm one of the last of my kind..we have been hunted down and killed by the humans" he seemed to understand now, there was an awkward silence between us before i turned to leave "where are you going?" turning my upper body towards him i pointed towards the deepest part of the forest "i'm going back to my den, why? Do you wanna come?"

Megatron's POV:

This hu-Naga was interesting, they don't seem to be at all afraid of me, but their offer, they wish for me to come with them to their...den? Are they speaking of their home or something? Whatever "i suppose, i don't exactly have anywhere else to go" they nodded smiling at me, which made my tanks tighten, what in the- "great, Lets go!" we both started to walk/slither through the forest, as i walked behind her i couldn't help but feel something in my spark pulling me towards her, i believe that this is going to be long ride. 

sorry it's sort i just couldn't really think of anything else :( and yes i know it's really stupid and i'll maybe make a part two