2. wheeljack x reader

Y/n means your name

'Means your thinking'

And yeah enjoy.

Edited- 24/06/22

Description-

Miko finds your diary and decides to reveal your crushes identify to EVERYONE, wonder if your crush is one of the people who knows. Will see. Its kind short btw sorry.

Y/n POV:

Ok this has to be the Best day that I've ever had! -Sarcasm enabled- somehow Miko found out about my crush on Wheeljack, and told everyone in the base! And I mean everyone! Except for Wheeljack, he and Bulkhead were out on a mission together. So that's better I guess, well until he comes back.
"Miko!? How did you even find out about that!?" Miko and I were sitting on the coach in the human area, she laughed and pulled a familiar red book.
"It was in your diary, you should really put these away in a safe place" I gasped, snatching my diary out of her hands, holding it close to my chest, Before I could yell at her for reading my diary and ruining my life so far! The groundbridge opened with Bulkhead and Wheeljack coming through joking together, I blushed when seeing wheeljack looking towards me, giving me a large smile.
I looked away from him, hiding my face in my diary, Arcee and Bumblebee snickered at me. I shot them a glare forcing them to look away quickly.
Wheeljack walked up to me smirking 'oh no did bulkhead tell him!?'
"Hey Y/n, watch yeah got there?" I looked up at Wheeljack and saw him looking down at my book.
"ohh umm it's just.. My diary.." His smirk grew wider as he leaned forward
"Well, can I see?" Pulling the diary closer to my chest protectively
"No!.. My diary is filled with my personal things... You can't just-read it!" Miko ran up and snatched my diary out of my hands, running over towards wheeljack passing the book over to him.
"Here you go Jackie!" He took it into his servo, lifting up a couple of pages with his large digits "NO!" I yelled, Wheeljack look down at the diary but before he could read anything someone snatched my diary out from his servos, looking up to see Optimus, standing next to Wheeljack giving him a stern look

"Wheeljack, you shouldn't be reading someone else's diary, it is extremely rude and a breach of privacy." Optimus handed my diary back to me with a small smile "Thank you Optimus!" He nodded.
"Just tell me if anyone tries to steal your diary again." Optimus glared towards Wheeljack and Miko, who both shuffled awkwardly under the prime's intense gaze, He walked away towards his berthroom, probably to relax from all these damn teenagers.
'Optimus is my guardian' I thought to myself with a smile. 'He's always looking out for me, he's like a second dad to me, he's even said that I'm like a daughter to him and he is very protective of me, especially now that he knows I like Wheeljack' I looked over at Wheeljack, he seemed a little upset and... Jealous? 'No, why would he be jealous? and what would he be jealous of?' My thoughts were interpreted by my cell phone ringing, picking it up I looked to see who it was, Mom.
"Hey mom, what's up?" My mom being my mom she quickly answered
"Hi Sweetie! It's time for you to come home! It's almost dinner." I sighed
"Ok mom, I'll be home soon" I looked over at Optimus who had just walked back into the main room, I could hear Smokescreen and Bumblebee's laughter from down the hall, he was most likely trying to find a quieter place away from the nosy younglings.
"Hey Optimus, could you drive me home please?" Optimus stopped in front of the humans area where I was standing, looking down towards me.
"I'm sorry Y/n but Ratchet has informed me of an energon signal that I need to check, I shall get Wheeljack to take you home." Optimus smirked at me before calling Wheeljack over and telling him to drive me home
"Optimus I swear" I whispered under my breath so only Optimus would hear, He only chuckled before activating the groundbrige and heading off.

It was a silent drive to my house, I didn't know what to say to Wheeljack, we were alone and it was starting to get awkward,
"Uhh, hey umm Y/n can I ask, what's going on with you and Prime?" I was confused as to why he seemed so curious about me and Optimus
"Um well, Optimus is my guardian and he's a really good friend to me, he's been a real help since my parents got divorced"(Yeah sorry to drop that bombshell on yea like that) Wheeljack hummed in response.
"Uhh so there's nothing going on with you and Optimus???" I laughed at his question thinking it was just a joke, the silence told me otherwise.
"Wait- wait, are you serious? Hehe No! Me and Optimus are just friends, besides I see him as a father figure more than anything" Wheeljack chuckled, he pulled over to the side of the road, keeping his head lights on.
"Yea, the boss acts like an overbearing dad to the whole team" I shock my head. "You're just saying that cause he's always giving you lectures when you're being reckless." He gave a loud laugh in response.

We talked for a little while, with Wheeljack continuing driving me home.
Once we got to my house I waved him goodbye before walking into my house and closing the door behind me.
The next day Optimus came to pick me up and take me to the base, it was a Saturday so no school! When we got there I saw that everyone seemed excited about something, they were giving me big cheeky grins and giggling like school girls, especially Smokescreen, who had to cover his mouth from laughing.
"What's going on?" I asked kinda scared "Wheeljack wants to talk to you, he's in his room" Arcee pointed down the hallway towards the berthrooms.
"Ooo-kay..?" Walking down the hall I heard the others laughing behind me, which made me nervous. I walked over to the door which led to Wheeljack's personally berthroom 'Not sure why he has one when he spends most of his time in the jackhammer.' I gave a loud knock on the door hoping Jacki would hear me "Hey wheeljack! it's me Y/n" I waited for a bit before the door opened.

I walk in seeing a large berth with a metal desk sitting next to it.
I felt something tap my shoulder, turning around to see Wheeljack in his human holoform
"Oh hey wheeljack, Arcee said that you wanted to see me?" Wheeljack seemed to be nervous, he gave a small scratch to his left arm.
"Uhh well I-" He took a deep breath before stepping closer to me "Wheelj-" He cut me off his cold lips pressed into mine making a loving and sweet kiss.
After I got over the small bit of shock from being kissed by fuckin Wheeljack, Wheeljack! My crush of four months!?!? I kissed back, making him smile.
After a while I pulled away for air, smiling at him.
"Woah!" He smiled, leaning his forehead against mine.
"Y/n... I-i love you, I have ever since I first saw you, you're beautiful and smart and one hell of a femme, will you be my girlfriend?" I laughed, pulling him into another kiss. "Yes! Obviously" He laughed, picking me up and spending me around.

Well I did my best. I'll probably make a part two later if you guys like? Well have a good day, or night bye👋