TF3 Sideswipe x Dino lemon

Request from @tfp-fanfiction (I was writing most of this during my History classXD)

"AHHHHHHHH! MIRAGE!" Sideswipe screamed loudly, his voice echoing through the dimly lit storage room. Mirage stood hovering over him with a small smirk on his faceplate as he continued to pump his digits in and out of Sideswipe's soaking vale, leaking onto the floor below them and staining his thighs.

Sideswipe would have never believed in his entire onlining that he'd end up in this predicament, he had grown feelings for the spy but he truly believed that nothing would ever happen between the two of them would ever help.

"You can moan all you want Sides~ But nah ones gonna hear ya~" Sideswipe shivered with delight at the thought of one of his superiors walking in on them interfacing in the storage room without protection~ But it was mostly unlikely, most of the team had gone out on a mission this morning and that included Sideswipes twin brother Sunstreaker.

Ever since Sides and Sunny had been separated during the war then happily reunited, Sunstreaker had become very over protective of him, he also knew of Sides feelings for Mirage and wasn't exactly too thrilled about it, he- "MIRAGE!!" Sideswipes thoughts were quickly cut off by Mirage pushing his spike into his vale "Ahhh amore~ you feel so tight" Sideswipe began to paint heavily as Mirage started to thrust in and out at an alarming pace "ahhhhh~Faster!" His speed started increasing as Sideswipe's moans and screams started to get louder and louder so loud that he wouldn't be surprised if the hole based heard them "Ahhhhh Mirage! YES!" Mirage was going crazy, he had interfaced with many mechs and femmes back on Cybertron but never like this, Sideswipe..was different and a very good different. Both Sideswipe and Mirage were in bless, enjoying every little thing that was happening to them, the movements of their hips, the sounds of their moans, the door opening-Wait the door opening!?!? "WHAT THE FRAG ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Mirage jumped in surprise, both mechs turning their heads towards the entrance of the storage room, seeing a shining gold paint that seemed to have just been waxed..wait. Gold paint. Just waxed?....Oh no. "What.Are.You.Doing...To.My.Brother.!?!?" Everyone, even the decepticons knew how protective Sunstreaker is of Sideswipe and if you knew what was good for you, you would never think about touching or insulting him in anyway, the Decepticons are also fully aware of this and don't dare try and touch Sideswipe no matter what. "Ahhhh..umm..i-i.." Mirage stumbled with his words, he knew he had to chose his words carefully as to not make Sunstreaker want to kill him even more than he does already, slowly and carefully pulling out of Sideswipe and popping his interface panel on he backed away slowly "I-..I was just-" "Dino..I will give you five seconds to run!" Sideswipe began to panic, before thinking Sideswipe jumped on top of Sunstreaker pinning him to the ground "Sideswipe! Get.off.of me! I'm going to kill him!!" Mirage stood completely in shock before Sideswipe shouted "Run Mirage!" not even thinking twice, Dino took off down the hall yelling hell marry! Sunstreaker softly pushed Sideswipe off of him look down the hallway while counting down, once he got to five he turned to Sideswipe, giving a small kiss on his forehead, saying softly "I will deal with you later little brother" before running off after Mirage, Sideswipe sighed in disappointment. Not because Sunstreaker was most likely going to kill Mirage(not that he didn't care) he was disappointed that he didn't get to finish, looks like he's gonna have to self serve.

Sorry, I thought this would be funny and it wasXD