jazz x bot reader

This well be a Halloween theme! Soo enjoy!!!

Christmas, the most popular holiday of the year, were it's a time for giving and spending time with the ones you love, it doesn't get any better then this, well it actually would be nice if your long time crush didn't pretend that you were fuck'n invisible! Lately jazz my best friend/super big crush has been ignoring me for months and I don't know what I did, if his angry or what I did, I've tried asking Prowl if he knew anything since he's jazz's best friend but he always said that he wasn't aloud to tell me witch made me upset, but bluestreak has been giving me a lot of attention resently, I think it's because him and sideswipe got into a fight the other day and now there ignoring each other. Christmas is almost here, spike and I have been telling the bots everything about Christmas witch lead to them getting excited and wanting to join in on the holiday, sideswipe and sunstreaker we're unfortunately a little to excited about it, that they painted ratchets med-bay red and green, witch indeed with them having to clean it and with larges dents on there helms from ratchet. Bluestreak finally convinced prowl to come and wear a Christmas hat. Everyone was very excited for the party even ratchet was somewhat excited for it, spike and I decided that all the bots and ourselves we're going to wear costume for Christmas, we have sorted out everyone's outfits except for Magnus, ratchet and Jazz, though I haven't seen jazz in a while he's been in his room most if the time and only comes out if there's a mission or needs energon, or if prowl drags him out. Walking down the large hallways of the crashed Cybertron ship, I finally managed to get myself to jazz's room without passing out, I didn't want to bother any of the bots to take me to jazz's and I didn't really want them to eavesdrop on us talking, especially since they all new about my feelings for jazz, taking a deep breath I finally knock on jazz's large door "who is it?" hearing the voice of the merch that I have grown to love made my heart flutter, but something seemed... Off, his voice was low and sad it didn't seem as cheerful as it usually was, what's wrong? "It's me, (Y/n) I wanted to talk to you about the Christmas party?" There was a pause of silence before hearing shuffling from inside, the door slide open quiet quickly, looking up I see jazz's usually visa covering his optics, I had once asked him what color they were and why he covered them up, he told me that he was bullied a lot when he was younger for his optics so he doesn't like showing them that much, but I managed to get prowl to give me a hint on what color they were, apparently jazz has a medical condition were he was born with green optics really bright green (this is all made up), while his sire and Carrier had blue. "Hey (Y/n)..you said you wanted to talk about the party?" Prowl probably told him about it when they were scouting this morning "ahh yea, I was wondering if we could figure out what costume you are going to wear" Jazz seemed hesitant to let me inside, but he stepped aside to allow me to walk in, once I was in we both sat on his berth to talk about what his outfit would be, it was awkward for a while he seemed like something was on his mind and wasn't really focused on what u was saying, while I has looking for Christmas outfits on Pinterest (if you don't have it then just pretended you do) I couldn't help but feel someone watching me, looking up I was meet with a blush face jazz he didn't seem to notice that I had caught him, his face was red as he looked at me, though I was unsure if his optics we're on me or not, I finally decided to brake the silence "jazz? A-are you alright?" A small blush appeared on my face once jazz come out of he's trance "ahhh.. Yea, yea.. I'm alright" He awkwardly rubbed the back if his neck(?) While looking away from me "well...I found a great costume for you.." He turned his head to me looking down at the screen if my computer before smiling and nodded his head, there's that smile that I missed. 

It was now Christmas Eve, the tree was up, decorations filled the main room, hotrod kissing Magnus under the mistletoe and Magnus getting really flustered after words (ship), the twins getting chased by an angry Ratchet and Wheeljack, they probably filmed them kissing in the med-bay (ship) Optimus was wearing a Christmas hat helping Spike with the ornaments. Every-bot was in the main room having fun and drinking oilnog, everyone except Jazz, he went out a while ago but hasn't come back yet I was getting worried "hey, (Y/n)!" Turning to the voice I see the terror twins walking towards me "oh hey sunny, sides what's up?" Sunstreaker only allowed me to call him sunny he even hit sideswipe if he did, but he never got annoyed when I did "nothing, we we're just wondering if you'd sing that Christmas song you were telling us about?" Oh shit! I hate singing in front of people, but sunny and sides love my singing and I can never say no to them, with disabilities why none of the boys really ever let me hangout with them "fine.." They high fived before calling everyone to the piano

Once I had finished everyone was cheering and clapping for me. Not long after we played games and sang songs it was time for bed, spike and I brought a bed into one of the rooms of the base, we talked for a long time before dosing off. That morning spike and I woke up early, running down the hallway screaming for everyone to get up, annoyed and tired the bots walked out of there rooms stills trying to wake up, the twins and bumblebee run down the hallway at full speed trying to get to there present first "Come in dad!" Bumblebee shouted passion Optimus who was standing at his door watching them run past, he chuckled "alright, alright I'm coming bumblebee" Once all the boys were in the room they all started exchanging gifts to each other, everyone seems happy with what they got Optimus got a new basketball, bumblebee got a video game, sides got some new polish, sunny got paints, ratchet got new tools while wheeljack got some blueprints on new gadgets. Everyone seemed happy, but We're was jazz? Jazz wasn't in his room and hadn't shown up, and no one had gotten me a present, while I sat there watching everyone play with there new things, I stared at the nicely raped gift in front of me, on the label is said 'To Jazz Love (Y/n)' I was starting to get mad, he wouldn't talk to me for months, doesn't show up to the party last night and now he's not even here on Christmas Day! That was it, I stormed off to my room leaving the president behind and not listening to the shouting behind me, once I reached my room I slammed the door before collapsing on the bed crying into the pillow.

No ones POV:

It was quite as the bots and humans watch the young upset teen storm off to her room, the silence was broken when a white Porsche rolled into the base, jazz transformed but stopped seeing everyone glaring at him "what?" Ratchet and the twins stand up marching towards Jazz with very angry faces "what! What do you mean what!?  Where have you been!?" Sunny yelled in jazz's face, Jazz could tell that Ratchet and the twins weren't the only ones upset everyone else in the room was glaring at him even Bumblebee "i-ahh was out? What's going on? What did I do?" Ratchet glared harder at jazz (if it were possible) he pointed at the white and blue present sitting alone on the floor of the base, jazz carefully walked towards it before picking it up and examining it, he carefully opened it looking inside he gasped it was an iPhone with all the latest songs that he had wanted, this is what he has been talking about all week, but who was it from? Looking at the card he saw It was from...(Y/n)! Jazz looked up at all the bots with his mouth wide open, prowl pointed down the hallway "she's in her room" Jazz nodded running down the hallway to get to the girls room. Once he was there he didn't even bother to knock he just run straight in "Jazz? What the fuck are you doing!?" (Y/n) eyes we're puffy and red from crying, jazz speed walked over to her grabbing her arms tightly while looking her in the eyes "(Y/n) I'm sorry I wasn't here I just needed to make sure I had the perfect gift for you, the perfect girl" He handed you a navy blue box, you open the box slowly before looking in side, you gasp putting your hands to your mouth it was a gold ring with gems covering it, in graved was your name with a heart, you looked up at jazz teary eyed before smiling, you pulled him down kissing him, witch tool him by surprise but he eventually kissed back with passion, you kissed for a few minutes before pulling away leaning your foreheads against each other "I love you (Y/n)" Giggling you have him a quick peak "love you to jazzy"