knockout x reader

This was a request by CricketLuver
(C/N) means child's name
Girl/Boy
He/she

(Y/N) POV:

Ok don't be a chicken, (Y/N) just go up and tell him-... AHHH!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST TELL KNOCKOUT THAT I WANT A SPARKLING!?!?!? knockout and I have been sparkmates since he arrived on the nemesis, if it weren't for breakdown we would have never have gotten together, ahh poor beautiful breakdown, may his innocent soul rest in peace (😭 Ps he did die in this but shockwave brought him back to life, but he doesn't have all his memories back yet) but right now j was in the medbay talking to breakdown, about how to tell knockout that I want a baby, he keeps telling me that I should just tell him... But it's harder then you think, me and knockout have talked about having kids, and he always says that he's not ready, and he doesn't want kids... Yet. "Come on (Y/N) just tell him!" Breakdown yelled making me jump, I turned to him and sighed "you know I can't breakdown besides he doesn't want kids... He told me.." Breakdown sighed "fine well I have to go on a mission and knockout well be back from his meeting with Lord Megatron soon, so you'll be alone for a while" I nodded as he smiles hugging me, then walking out the door. I was getting really nervous and stressed about talking to knockout about this hole baby thing, so I decided to go talk to shockwave (in this shockwave is your best friend... His still 'logical' with you though) as I walked into shockwaves lab I saw him feeding at petting predaking, I giggled at how sweet shockwave could be to predaking. Predaking looked up when he heard me giggle, he started acting like a human pet, a puppy is what they call them, he was wagging his tail as he jogged up towards me, I rubbed his head as he licked my face "hello (Y/N), what is it that your doing here?" I looked at shockwave as he didn't look up from his work, I walked over to him, hugging him from behind, shockwave was like a brother to me, he saved me in the war, and before the war began I was his assistant "(Y/N)?..what's wrong?" Shockwave always knew when something was wrong with me, he turned his head towards me seeing some tears(?) Rolled down my face, shockwave wiped the tears away, then made me look him in his optics(?) "It's logical that you are upset because of knockout?" I nodded, wiping my face, shockwave grabbed one of his guns and was about to walk out the door "wow! Hey! Hey hey!! It's nothing that he has done yet! It's just.." Shockwave has never really liked the facted that me and knockout are together, he always said that he was a bad influence "then why are you sad?" I sighed, walking over and setting down nexted to predaking resting my head on the side of his back, shockwave came and sat next to me "it's just... I want a sparkling.. But I just don't know how to tell knockout" Shockwave nodded "it's logical if you just tell him" I cleared at him "thanks for the advice shocky" The door to shockwaves lab opened, I looked over to see knockout walking in "hello doll, I thought I'd find you here" He grind at me, I smiled back, I looked back at shockwave he nodded at Ms telling me to go, I patted predaking on the head waving goodbye to them. Me and knockout where in our sheared brithroom (is that how you spell it?) Knockout was finishing of some work, as I layed on our brith(?) Thinking about how to tell knockout. I love him, but... What if he says no.. And leaves me, I started crying a little, thinking about knockout with another femme all because he doesn't want kids with me. I felt an arm on my shoulder, I looked up to see knockout with a concerned face "doll? What's wrong?" I hugged knockout tightly, and started crying more "(Y/N)?" He hugged me back letting me cry into his chasses. He kissed my head (I forgot what it's called) "what's wrong?" I looked up at him "knockout can I ask you something?" He nodded "of course sweetspark" I breathed in and out, I was silent for a few clicks "I... Knockout..." He raised a brow ".. I want... I want a sparkling.." Knockouts eyes shot open "WH-WHAT!?!?" I started crying again "I'm sorry, please don't leave me!!!" It was silent, I felt arms wrap around my waist, I looked up to seeing knockout had a smile on his face, it wasn't a teasing grin or smirk that it normally was, it was a kind and gentle smile "doll, I love you, no matter what and I would love to have a sparkling with you" I started crying again and knockout started panicking "no, no, no sweetie don't cry please I love you!" I looked up at knockout smiling "these are tears of joy knocky, I love you" He smiles and kisses me, as I kiss him back, "I love you too doll" He smirked, my face started to turn a light blue "umm... Knockout?" He pushed me down onto the brith(?) "Know for the baby planting~" *gulp*

*~Timeskip~*
I waited for the test results that shockwave took to see if I was sparked or not. I was setting on the his lab desk waiting knockout to show up, breakdown and dreadwing were standing beside me waiting. As on que knockout ran in panting "sorry... I'm... Late-" He walked over to kissing me "is everything ok?" I nodded "yeah, shockwave hasn't returned with the results" He nodded, holding my hand. A few moments later shockwave walked and he didn't look happy, "what's wrong, shockwave?" He didn't answer as he walked over to knockout and punched him in his tank "Primus!? What the frag shockwave!?!?" Shockwave gave you a file and he angerly walked away "ok?" Dreadwing walked over to me "so what does it say?" I covered my dermas with my servo "by the hole spark" I gave the file to dreadwing, he read it and screamed "PRIMUSIT'SQUADRUPLETS!?!?!?" breakdown and knockout looked at him, I looked down at my tank "hello little ones" Knock optics went wide "wait little ones!?" I looked over at knockout and smiled at him "we're having quadruplets" Breakdown and knockout were quite for a few clicks "what's quadruplets?" I giggled at breakdowns innocents "quadruplets means where having four kids" *BANG*
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Did he just pass out?"

The End
I hope you like it, I didn't really know where I was going with that I got kinda carried away with that.
I feel like I am forgotten something that they wanted me to do in this story