Wedge x gender-neutral reader

BTW go to 50:48 for the sense that I'm doing for this story!

I have falling in love with TF rescue bots academy! I do suggest you watch it! In this story Wedge and reader are friends/couple while in a short of school together, so while he was on earth they video chatted until reader stop responding then something happened.

Another thing! what Wedge had to do in the contest so I just made it up.

(c/o)= color optics(eyes)

Narrator's POV:

"And the winner is...WEDGE" The announcer shouted over the mic causing the crowd to cheer. Wedge stood in the center of the small stadium, his smile as bright as ever, showing his excitement "WEDGE!" he turned hearing his name being called by somebot close by, seeing his-what the humans of earth call- girlfriend/boyfriend running towards him with his/her arms stretched out wide, engulfing him in a big hug as they both laughed "(y/n)! I won! I won! I'm going to the academy!!" Wedge shouted excitedly as he spun his three year partner around "I know! I'm so happy for you.." Wedge set them down, looking into their bright/dark (c/o), they seemed..sad? "(y/n)? What's wrong?" (y/n) didn't respond, looking down at their peds they sighed "You're going to be leaving for the academy tomorrow..on earth. And earth is so far away....I wont be able to see you.." Wedge looked down sadly, realizing she/he were right, they wouldn't be able to see each other until break, even then they'll only have a few cycles together until he has to go back for another year, a year was nothing for Cybertronian, but it was still a long time..."sigh* I know.. But will still keep in touch right? Well still see each other I promise" grabbing a hold of both of (y/n)'s servos, holding them close to him, (y/n) looked up, smiling at him "yea.."

"And then Hot Shot thought it would be a 'great idea' if he just started pushing random buttons, which lead to us getting ejected from the seats!" a loud laugh came from the data-pad sitting in front of him "well you should put more trust into your teammates Wedge, I mean look at Bumblebee! He has an ex-con on his team and is one of his best friends and he trust him with his life, just give Hot Shot a chance" Wedge sighed but smiled slightly, he/she knew him so will "Yea I guess you're right, thanks (y/n)" (y/n) smiled and nodded to their boyfriend, before turning their attention to something or someone to their right, before singing sadly "sorry Wedge, I'm gonna have to cut this short, sorry" "by-What? Again? Do you have to? We haven't talked in a month" (y/n) looked down "I know and I'm sorry but I'm really busy, I'll take it later I promise bye" "wh-what!" but the line was cut off, Wedge sighed, looking down at the holograph photo of him and (y/n) on a day that Optimus and his team introduced to Cybertron when the war ended-guy Fawkes night- For once, Wedge was scared, he was scared that he and (y/n) were drifting away.

After seeing the way over the top Bumblebee shrine, Wedge has in his closet, the recruits ran over towards the landing station lining up besides Blades "recruits, just in time" Blades said standing on the opposite side of them looking both excited and calm as the door to the ship opened, revealing a figure hidden within the smoke "Say hello to your new guest teacher for today. And my besties old buddy!" the figure walking forward, emerging from the shadows, a shiny yellow paint, shined in the summer sun of earth making it obviously clear on who this handsome devil is. "No way!" Wedge was obviously excited for this, they all were(but mainly Wedge) "hey everybody" Bumblebee, stepped out of the ship walking calmly towards the recruits "Beeblebum! Ahh- I mean umm *clears throat* Bumblebee! It's an honor to meet you sir" Bumblebee walked in front of Wedge standing with his hands behind his back, an excited smile on his faceplate, but what was he excited about? "It's Wedge right?" Wedge looked dumbfounded "You know my name!??" Bee looked smudge for a second before starting up, giving Wedge his usually (gorgeous) smile "It's great to meet you, my daughter/son talkies about you a lot" Bee's response seemed to go over Wedge's helm as he stared fondly at his hero "Its me to great you to sir!..I ahh-I mean...wait? Your daughter/son talks about me?" Bumblebee smiled before turning towards the ship, Wedge following his gaze, a small figure appeared, in the ship, before entering the light revealing "(y/n)!?!" she/he smiled at him before being tackled him a hug, it seems in less than three seconds Wedge had found himself hugging (y/n) as if she/he was going to leave again, spinning her/him around completely forgetting about everyone else watching, giving them smudge and confused looks "what are you doing here!? And why didn't you tell me you were coming to earth?" Wedge finally put (y/n) allowing them to catch their breath "I told you I was busy, that and it wouldn't be much of a surprise" the sound of the throat being cleared interrupted the two lovers, both turning to see both Blades and Bumblebee look at them with amused looks while the other recruits for very much confused on what was happening "umm Wedge? You know this bot?" Hot shot was the first to speak up, Wedge rubbed the back of his neck nervously "ahh well.." Bumblebee, walked up to stand besides the two "Everyone this is (y/n), my daughter/son" everyone even Wedge-except Blades of course, he already knew- "wait.. YOUR BUMBLEBEE'S DAUGHTER/SON!?!?!?" "surprise!" Wedge was completely shocked and had no idea that his girlfriend/boyfriend, the bot that he had been with for three years!-granted they were only really dating for one of those years- was his hero's daughter/son!?! "Wh-why didn't you tell me!?" (y/n) sighed "I didn't want you to be my friend because he was my dad and then we started dating and you told me that he was your idol so I decided to keep it a secret until your creation day, but I thought this would be better" Wedge smiled, hugging (y/n) slightly once again "Thanks (y/n) this is the best day ever!" feeling a small tap on his shoulderplate, Wedge turned towards Bumblebee, seeing a cocky smile on his faceplate "I hope you take care of my (y/n) Wedge, we wouldn't want you failing this year now would we?" "DAD!"