Megatron x pregnant reader

Megatron x Pregnant Reader

I can't believe it.. I'm pregnant! Not just that... I'm pregnant with... MEGATRON'S CHILD!!! It all just sorta happened, i didn't think i could get pregnant from it and besides how can a Cybertronian, evil warlord, who wants to take over the earth and destroy the human race have a child with a Human!? How is that possible!? I went to June Darby to confirm my fears, that i was indeed pregnant, she had asked me who the father was since i had just turned 20 last year she was a bit worried for me and i was worried for myself as well, how was i going to tell the team and more importantly how was i going to tell Megatron? My brain was doing flips while my heart was pounding in my chest. I didn't know what to do but June said that she would be with me no matter what and that she would help me take care of the baby if the father didn't want anything to do with it. I felt that I could trust June so I told her who the father was if she promised not to tell anyone, especially not Optimus or Agent Fowler. "I promise I won't say a thing, now who is it?.." taking a deep breath I looked into June's eyes, seeing curiosity and worry "well it's...it's... Megatron..." she gasped covering her mouth with both of her hands, her face was filled with shock and disbelief "Your kidding, right?" shaking my head slightly, tears threatening to fall, June and I stood there for a few minutes in silence "when did this happen?" When did this happen exactly? Well it happened about two months ago.

~Flashback Lemon warning~

This was most definitely not how i wanted my day to go. Smokescreen my guardian and I were out for a drive having a good time talking and just hanging out, when knockout came out of nowhere hitting Smokescreen, making his transform and fight, while they were fighting i hid behind a large rock on the side of the road watching them battle, but while i wasn't paying attention, Sondwave appeared behind me and grabbed my taking me through the groundbridge, i tried calling to Smokescreen but Knockout had already knocked him out cold before following Soundwave in the groundbridge. Once we had entered the Nemesis, the first thing i saw, was was him...He, Megatron, was sitting silently on his throne staring intently at me, his optics burning into me, a large smirk spread across his face, a mischievous glint in his optics as he stands from his throne, slowly walking over towards us, before standing in front of Sondwave still staring at me "I have been looking forward to this, for a long time~" next thing i'm naked laying on my stomach underneath the warlord with his-what he calls- spike thrusting in and out of me at a rapid past, as he held my arms above my head growling in my ear as his past quickens. But, this isn't rape..i was enjoying it. A lot. i knew this was wrong but i couldn't help loving this feeling i was getting from this he was so good, big and fast, i have never felt this kind of thing before in my life and i never want it to end "ahhh..harder..huh huhh" i was a moaning mess under him and he seemed to be enjoying it. I knew this was a bad idea, I knew that if any of the bots would find out about this that they would be disappointed and disgusted with me and most likely hate me. But I couldn't help it. I was in bless, I loved the feeling of him inside of me, I loved the thought of him ramming me against the desk or the wall, it sent a thrilling feeling up my spine. I, a mere human like me having sex with an alien robot warlord who is trying to destroy the earth, was wanting more, more of his dick, more of his tongue and more of his claws digging into my soft skin. I wanted everything he could give me. I was cut from my thoughts when he roared at the top of his lungs cumming inside me, he didn't pull out, he only stared at me with lust and admiration. He chuckled a dark and powerful one, looking deep into my eyes he gave a few more slow thrust before pulling out completely, only a small amount of our combined lubricant spilled out "who would've thought, such a small human could make such loud and attracting noises~" he leaned into my ear licking it lightly, before pulling away, again looking me straight in the eyes "i'll be enjoying the time your time here deeply, and by the sounds you make it's pretty easy to tell that you'll be enjoying it too~" and by god was he right!