Britain's Got Talent - Backstage

There they were. Those who didn't believe in their talent were surprised to know that they've reached this point; one of the most loved and respected talent shows in the world. But were they all that? Or were they going home with life kicking them in the arse one more time? Was mum serious? Was she just saying that as an obligation?

Leondre was clearly sweating inside, his pupils were dilated, he seemed worried with every single detail, everything was a matter to ruin their whole presentation, luckily, Charlie was there every single time he needed to comfort himself.

Charlie: What's wrong Leo?

Leondre: Nothing.

Charlie: Don't lie to me, you've been walking in circles since we arrived.

Leondre: I'm just a bit nervous...

Charlie: A bit?

Leondre: Ok...maybe I'm really nervous.

Charlie: Leo, listen to me, this is the chance of our lives, you're a handsome guy, your voice is beautiful and you're very talented; there's no way they won't like you, believe me. And please, do NOT ruin our presentation.

Leo was confused, he didn't know how to react. At the same time he wanted to yell at Charlie for making it look like he was the only one that could fuck up with the show, there's a feeling, coming straight from his heart, making butterflies mess around in his stomach, that won't let him be mad at Charlie.

It's time to shine. The guy from the staff call them to the stage.

SM: Come on boys, the world is waiting for you.

They looked a bit confused by the staff member's statement. The staff guy just smiled and walked away, they looked straight in each others face.

Leondre: I'm not sure if I can do this.

Charlie stood up and opened his arms wide, giving Leo a soft smile, they hugged. Charlie then whispered.

Charlie: I'm sure you can do whatever you want. And if you fall, I promise I'll be always there, picking you up, every single time. We've faced so many problems before being here, I'm sure you're strong enough to go there and show everybody what you've came for. And if none of your talent seem to work - Charlie kisses him softly on the cheek - use your charm.

Not even the most difficult math problem would whip up Leo's head that much. Looking trough his beautiful eyes made it possible to see the last few drops of innocence in his soul.

It was time to get to the stage.

When they emerged from behind the curtains, they understood why the staff guy said the world was waiting for them; they had never seen so many people together in the same place before, and at the same time it was a dream, for Leo, it was a big explosion of different emotions, all simultaneously.

They did it, pretty well we could say, and not enough, Simon, the hardest one to impress, pressed the "Golden Buzzer"!

They had to stay a little more for the interview, so they decided to let their parents go and take a van later. After the interview, they both got on the van, it didn't take much longer for Leo to fall asleep on Charlie's chest.

Leo's sleep wasn't deep, he could feel Charlie's soft hands messing with his hair. We could say love was in the air.

~~~~~~~~

So guys, that's it. This is my first story here, so if you enjoy please vote. Btw, English isn't my first language, so if I write something wrong don't matter correcting me. Bye!