Ann: The enemy

Charlie's face turned to a color between red and purple, he had never been in such an uncomfortable situation before. Leo felt a ton out of his back, but at the same time he was afraid of what could happen after that.

Charlie: Wait, are you telling me that you're gay? Like, my best friend is gay?

Time stopped in Leo's head. Was Charlie biased? - It was like other 3 tons being dropped on his back; he decided to go back and "fix" everything.

Leondre: No! - Blushed - I was...just saying that as a...great friend, that's it.

Charlie: Oh, well, you have nothing else to say? Something more important? I don't want it to sound like your love for me meant nothing, it really means, and I love you too, but like anything I'd be worried about?

Leo couldn't invent anything better:

Leondre: I was going to say I'm in love with Ann too.

Charlie: Wow, you've talked to her?

Leondre: Not yet.

Charlie: Leo, I've been your friend for years, I know that you talk to every girl you see, how come you've never spoken to her?

Leondre: I don't know, I think I have some problem talking to people that really matters to me, like you.

Charlie: You're weird. Anyways, about Ann..."that the best man win". But we won't let a girl ruin our friendship, do we have a pact?

Leondre: Yes...

As they stopped talking, Leo opened the door, Charlie's mother entered the room.

Karen: Boys, hurry! We leave in 46 minutes. Charlie, go put some clothes on.

Charlie: I'm going, it was only because Leo was telling me about "that" thing.

Karen: And you need to talk naked?

Charlie: Mum... please, forget it.

Leondre: I'll take a shower.

Karen: Okay, but hurry.

When Leo entered the bathroom, Charlie put on his clothes and went to the kitchen.

Charlie: Mum.

Karen: What?

Charlie: I was thinking, when Leo was about to leave my room, he opened the door and, in less than a second, you walked in...How were you so quick? Were you listening to the whole conversation?

Karen: No, I was on the way to your room when Leo opened the door.

Charlie: Are you sure?

Karen: Yes, I do, honey. Look, I'm your mother, I love you and I would never do such a thing. I just want you to believe me once.

Charlie: I believe in you, mum. But, you know, it was not about me, it was about Leondre, and if you had heard anything, and somehow spread the word, we probably would have to deal with Leo's depression again, you remember it very well, don't you?

Karen: Yes, I remember. But can you tell me what it was about?

Charlie: Love...but I don't think I've heard the whole thing yet.

Karen: What do you mean?

Charlie: I don't know...our conversation was very suspicious. I feel like he's hiding something from me, but I'll figure it out...I will.

~~~~~~~~~~

That's it guys. Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter. I was in my father's house, there the internet wasn't good and I couldn't update the story. Thanks for reading. Bye!