Surprise

Charlie was having so much fun that he forgot about Leo, he was just having a good time, but when he read the message, it all started again.

Charlie: Brooke, mum told us to go back.

Brooke: Already?

Charlie: It's already 7 pm, she may be worried  about us.

Brooke: Ohh, I just wanted to go in one more ride.

Charlie: We'd better meet her first, and if she lets us come back, then we will.

Brooke: Uhh...ok.

He couldn't think about anything else, he just flew through the park, he really wanted to discover what his mum had to show him.

When they arrived at the combined place, his mom hadn't anything in her hands, and "no one" was by her side.

Charlie: Hey, mum. Do you wanted to see me?

Karen: Yes. I have something special to give you.

Charlie: And what it is?

Karen: First of all, this check, it is your birthday gift.

Charlie: A thousand dollars!?

Karen: It was the best I could do.

Charlie: Oh my god! Thank you so much, mom!

Karen: You're welcome. But promise me you're gonna spend the money responsibly.

Charlie: I promise!

Karen: The second surprise, isn't a present, or at least I don't think it is.

Charlie: Keep going.

Karen: So...I have good news.

Charlie: Mum, stop with all this thriller.

Karen: Are you ready?

Charlie: Of course.

Karen: He's coming.

Charlie: Who?

Karen: Leondre.

Charlie: What?! Are you kidding me?

Karen: No I'm not.

Charlie: Don't you said we don't have any money?

Karen: Yes.

Charlie: And how is he coming?

Karen: They're gonna pay.

Charlie: But Leo told me that he didn't had any money either.

Karen: Well...he lied.

Charlie: Why would he do that?

Karen: Then you're gonna have to ask him.

Brooke: Mum, can we go to one more ride?

Karen: No, it's already 7:30, we're going to eat something and wait for the show.

Charlie: Mum, when is he coming?

Karen: Probably tomorrow.

Charlie: Ok.

Karen: Charlie, take the keys, go to the car and bring me the camera.

Charlie: Wow, but the car is very far.

Karen: Please, Charlie.

Charlie: Ugh...okay, mum.

Karen: We're going to be looking for something to eat, send me a message when you come back.

Charlie went all the way back until the end of the parking lot, he finally arrived, he was exhausted, when he opened the car's door, there was a paper in the front seat, it was the contract of the car, he looked for the camera, when he found it, he was going to close the door, but instead, he decided to take a look in the contract as it was marked with a highlighter.

"This document ensures that everyone in the legal age (16 and older) can drive through Florida streets and highways, since it's parents are aware and willing to pay/cover any damage to this and other vehicles..."

Everyone within a range of 1 mile could see Charlie's smile, this was one of the best days of his life. He took the camera and ran back to the park, when he crossed the gate, his phone buzzed:

Karen: Did you enjoy the surprise?

He saw his mom right ahead, he ran and gave her a hug.

Charlie: Thank you so much, mum.

Karen: You're welcome.

They went away to the restaurant where Karen and Brooke made the reservation.

Karen: Guys, it's time to go. Wishes starts in 30 minutes.

Brooke: Let's run, mum, otherwise, we aren't going to get a good place.

Karen: We'll get a good place, I promise you.

Karen paid the bill and they went away.

The three of them were admiring the amount of people in the park, and how beautiful it became since the dark came.

Karen: Follow me, guys!

They squeezed themselves through the crowd and finally passed through it, the first thing Charlie listened after crossing the crowd was a sweet voice saying: Surprise!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating the story for this long time. It was a really hard time at home. But now the chapter is out, I hope ya'll enjoy it. Thanks for the 500 views. Soon I'm going on vacation, so I must update the story more often. Bye!