Farewell

Leo was stunned.

Leondre: Why?

Charlie: I don't know, but I'll discover it. I'm scared.

Leondre: But for how long? Where is his house?

Charlie: I don't know. I'm leaving by the morning.

Leondre: No! - his eyes start watering.

Charlie: I'm sorry.

Leondre: N-no Charlie, it's not your fault.

Charlie: I'll miss you.

They hug.

Leondre: I'll miss you too, Charlie.

Charlie: May I call you?

Leondre: Always. I'm gonna visit you. His house mustn't be far.

Charlie: I hope so.

Leondre:  Sit here. - taps the bed.

Charlie: What do you want?

Leondre: I thought that, if you're moving away, we should at least have a farewell.

Charlie: Like what?

Leo pushes Charlie agaisnt the bed and start caressing his hair.

Leondre: Do you remember our first time? In the hotel room?

Charlie: There's no way to forget it. It was too damn good.

Leondre: I thought you may want to repeat it.

Charlie: I don't know Leo, there are some relatives on the living room. It is dangerous, someone can see us, and we may make some noi...ooooh fuck.

Charlie was cut by Leo's cold hands inside his jeans.

Charlie: That's how you like it, hun?

Leondre: According to your moan, you like it this way too.

Charlie: Just finish what you've started.

Obeying Charlie, Leo continued to stroke Charlie's cock, making a circle with his thumb and his forefinger, sliding it from the tip to the end of the glans, imitating the penetration moves, he went slow. Without stopping the strokes, he got his head between Charlie's legs and began sucking his scrotum. Charlie was delirious.

The smell of sex was in the air. Charlie wasn't just seeing starts, he was seeing the whole Milky Way.

Leo sucked his penis as a hungry kid sucked a lollipop, while sucking, he looked into Charlie's eyes. He licked it, he did things that Charlie didn't even knew that a tongue could do. His hands hadn't enough forces to caress Leo's soft messy hair.

Leo stopped sucking and was almost starting to ride Charlie's cock.

Charlie: Leo, today, you start it. I'm all yours.

Leondre: Are you sure?

Charlie: Yes. I've been a bad guy. And you know bad guys need punishment.

Leondre: That's true. Get on your knees and hands.

Charlie gets in the dog position, lowers a bit the trunk and points his bum up.

Leo gets on his knees and strokes his cock with a bit of vaseline, he point his circumcised cock to Charlie's ass, as always, when the head gets in, Charlie weakens and rest his head in the pillow.

Leo pushes his cock slowly in, Charlie's ass muscles contracted as he wanted to eat Leo's cock, Leo's crotch touched Charlie's hot bubble butt; he sighed.

He lays on top of Charlie, making his belly touch Charlie's back, he then kiss Charlie's neck and whisper.

Leondre: Are you ok?

Charlie: Yeah.

Leondre: Can I continue the punishment?

Charlie: Of course, a bad boy like me can't be punished so gently. Fuck me hard!

Leo starts fucking without any shame, he started to sweat. That's when someone suddenly opens the door: "What the fuck is going on here?!".

~~~~~~~~

That's it guy, hope ya'll enjoy one more chapter. Bye!