The plane

After sometime flying, they started serving the lunch, Charlie woke Leo.

Charlie: Hey, bro. C'mon, it's lunch time.

Leondre: Already?

Charlie: Yes. Aren't you hungry?

Leondre: No...

Charlie: You're lazy, why don't you go to the restroom and wash your face?

Leo then got up, and suddenly kissed Charlie on the lips and ran away to the WC. Charlie was totally surprised.

At the restroom, Leo looks himself in the mirror and slide the fingers on his lips - God!  What smooth lips! - Now Leo was afraid of going back,  he wasn't enough brave to look again in Charlie's eyes.

He returned to his seat, and every step he take, his heart beat faster. Charlie appears to be calm, he was there, just eating slowly.

Leo sat down again and saw that Charlie ordered a lunch for him.

Leondre: Thanks, Charlie, but as I said I ain't hungry.

Charlie : Ok.

Both of them were in complete silence. Leo start sleeping again, but this time, keeping a certain distance from Charlie, and as soon as he finishes eating, he pulls Leo agaisnt his body, this was the day when Mr. Lenehan found peace in a guy's hug. As Charlie hugged Leo tight, Leo woke up, opening his eyes just a little and looking straight in Charlie's face, giving him a hug and going back to sleep.

Charlie slept too, but woke up when somehow Leo slid his head from his chest to his crotch, he didn't know if it was unintentionally or if Leo was pretending to be sleeping, anyways, Charlie was getting hard, and Leo felt it, he was realised.

Charile asked Leo to get up a bit because this time was him that needed to go to the WC, Leo then gave Charlie a shifty look.

Leondre: You can stay, I don't care.

Charlie: Are you crazy, Leo!?

Leondre: No, I just wanna feel how it's to be with you in my bed.

Charlie: So, that's what you want?

Leondre: Yes. Since BGT.

Charlie: I won't say this kinda stuff were part of my planes, but here we are with a lot of people around us, mom is on the seat ahead.

Leondre: So, would you have sex with me in the plane?

Charlie: I'd rather wait 'till we get to our room.

Leondre: But your mom is going to be there.

Charlie: She'll have to leave the room sometime.

Leondre: But, don't you have a fantasy like this?

Charlie: I do, but someone can see us.

Leondre: I have a plan.

Leo then push the button to call flight attendant.

Leondre: Can you please bring me blankets?

F.A.: Of course!

Leondre gives a smile to Charlie and the flight attendant come back.

F.A.: Here, take these. Do you want some pillows too?

Leondre: No, that's all for now. Thanks!

F.A.: You're welcome.

Leondre: So, Charlie, that's our chance, it's now or never.

Charlie: Ok...

~~~~~~

That's it guys, thanks for reading! Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter. Probably you're going to see sex in this story for the first time on the next chapter. Love you guys! Bye!