Chapter 6

Michaels POV

"MICHAEL THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR  FOR YOU AND I DONT CARE IF YOURE NOT UP BECAUSE IM NOT TELLING HIM YOURE NOT HERE," Mum's shrill, headache-inducing scream rings in the air, ripping my eardrums to shreds.

I groan and mumble back an 'okay,' just loud enough for her to hear. Someone at the door? I didnt have any friends. I mean, except Ashton, but I know he likes to spend his Saturdays rehearsing his lines for whatever underground play he was acting in. Freaking hipster.

Now that I think about it, I spend much more time insulting poor Ash instead of loving him, like a friend should. Oh well.

I slip on some skinny jeans- in under 30 minutes, thank god- and run to the living room. My mind is blurry from sleep, up until I see Luke.

"Mikey...hi," Luke says just below a whisper.

Luke stands, biting his lip ring, and I would just like to say: God have mercy on us all.

He wore a Navy Blue 'Nirvana' t-shirt with holes cut into it in random places, and black "second-skin" jeans with even more holes near the knees.  His feet were dressed with what I supposed were his signature black vans.

I returned his quiet hello and blushed awkwardly- he looked so incredibly beautiful, while I just woke up and had morning breath. Lovely.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me?" Luke shuffled his feet nervously, continuing to bite his lip.

"I just... woke up..." I chuckle.

"Oh- I'm sorry, I just- "

"Just pick me up in an hour. No big deal, Lukey," I smile.

He nods and his eyes shift uncomfortably to his shoes.

"Hey," I coo, stepping forward. "Its my fault I woke up late,"

"Okay.. oh and... I got you- uh- this," my favorite boy holds up a multicolored flower crown in his large hands. "You looked breathtaking in the one I made for you yesterday, so I figured I'd buy one for you to wear. D-do you like it?" His eyes glimmer brightly, as the skin between his eyes and temple crinkle into a starburst.

"No," I reply seriously, struggling to not smile as his face falls completely. "I love it."

The sparkle has returned as he grins from ear to ear, "Good."

1 Hour Later..

Im almost done tying my converse when a loud, firm knock is landed on the front door. I decide to finish tying them later as I stagger to the large frame, attempting not to step onto my long shoelaces.

"Luke! I did not expect you here!" I sarcastically laugh, making a smile plaster across his face.

"Your shoes.. they're not tied Mikey." Luke points out. I nod assuringly and place an open palm upon his broad shoulder."Want me to tie them? Its super strange, but I have an obsession with tying shoes,"

I quirk one eyebrow up in a quick motion, confused. Strange obsession. To each their own, though, right?

After being given permission, Luke bends down and takes the long fabric into his nimble fingers. He expertly knots the laces, finishing it off with a perfect bow. "Done, Mikey. Are you ready?"

I nod, yelling out a goodbye to mum.

---

Once in Lukes car, Luke inserts his key into the ignition. The car roars to life, and Luke glances toward me and giggles.

"What?" I crinkle my eyes, laughing.

Without responding, Luke reaches toward me and adjusts my colorful crown of exotic, fake, flowers, "It was lopsided, Mikey."

I let out a dumb 'oh,' as Luke drives off to an unknown destination.

"Where are we headed?" I ask lightheartedly.

"Its a surprise.." he smirks.

"Aw," I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, and.." Luke reaches his hand into the backseat, grabbing a plastic bag from Walgreens, tossing it onto my lap, "Look inside."

I peek open the plastic and see a box of hair dye- A lilac color.

"Luke, what is this?" I scratch the back of my head.

"You, Michael, have inspired me to dye my hair. Since your hair just looks so fabulous," he turns to smirk at me, "I thought youd help me do it after we go back."

Luke? Lilac hair? Yes, please.

I nod my head eagerly, excited to see my beautiful blonde boy tranform into a pastel purple prince.

After about another 10 minutes of comfortable silence, the car comes to a halt in front of a big building, and I can't help at gasp at the sight before me.

hahahahaha cliffhanger :))

Alright umm, WWA IN 11 DAYS WOOO

ALSO: id like to notify u guys that I tend to switch temses a lot so ignore that hehe

Im reALLY GLAD YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THIS OMG.

anyway bye

xx rhayne xx