Chapter 7

Michaels POV

My eyes scan the building before me, shocked.

"Luke, is this where we're going?" I smile so hard I think my face may just get stuck like that.

He fumbles with his keys, pulling them out before answering me,"Yeah, do.. do you want to be here? I mean- do you like it?"

"Yes! Oh god, yes. Thank you... you didnt have to," I look up and read the sign that adorns the large structure:

All Time Low: Tonight Only

SOLD OUT

"Ive never been to any concert before. And- and All Time Low? How did you even know I liked them?"

Luke chuckles and looks down, doing that adorable nose-rub-thing. "I pay attention...you wore an All Time Low shirt the day you played hookie to be with me,"

I poke and prod at my brain for any memory of what I wore just two days ago. A blurry image of one of my All Time Low tshirts comes to mind, and I nod.

"Well, the concert doesn't start until 6:00, so I figured we'd go over to a small café down the street so we're not starving. Is that okay?" Luke raised an eyebrow, his clear cerulean eyes looking straight into me.

At a loss for words, I stammer out a nervous 'yeah'.

Luke reaches over, placing his warm fingers on my cold hand, causing me to close my eyes, enjoying the contrast of hot and cool on our pale skin.

"I really am a bad boy, I hope you know." Luke smirks.

I laugh. I laugh and laugh until tears pool in my eyes and slide down my cheeks, "Yes. Yeah, yup. Because bad boys make flower crowns with various-colored daisies. Bad boys take someone on a kinda-date at a park. Such a rebel, Lukey," I chuckle, wiping at the skin around my eyes to dry them.

Luke retracts his hand, leaving mine freezing again, and leans back in the car seat, mock-offended, "Hey, I'm taking you to a very punk rock concert. I think thats bad boy material."

I take a moment to gather myself before creating a serious face, "Okay, then. Welcome to the Bad Boys Club: Where Only Rebels Are Allowed. Just Make Sure Your Mom Is Okay With It."

This time, it was Luke's turn to laugh, and it was so freaking adorable, shall I say. His eyes go wide as he snorts, covering his mouth sheepishly. His eyes screwed closed tightly as he broke into a huge smile, a smile too large for his narrow face. He was so cute, I just wanted to poke his little itty-bitty wittle nose.

So I did.

I reached my index finger over, bopping the tip of his nose. Everything froze.

"Whyd you do that?" Lukes eyes look up, so innocent and pretty.

I run a hand through my cotton candy strands, already coming up with something. Oh, what was the use of lying?

"You're just... so pretty," I whisper.

He chokes a little, gripping his chest, "Wh-what? If anyone is pretty, or beautiful, or anything of that nature, its you, Mikey. Im just... disgusting. But its okay. I was born like this," he makes a grand gesture, sweeping around in the air surroundong him.

I couldn't believe what was entering my eardrums.

"Luke. You are so great. Now, I know I havent spent nearly enough time with you to truly know you. But from what I do know? You are damn amazing," I firmly grip his shoulders, as if to shake the thought of being 'disgusting' out of him.

"No, dont try, Mikey. I know I'm-"

I couldnt handle this any longer. I lean forward, pressing my lips against Lukes soft, supple ones.

We stay in that position for about 8 seconds before Luke pulls away, "Y-you like me?"

"No doubt about it, Lukey," I smile.

At that, Luke now leans forward and continues where we left off.

×××××

Alright so I listened to so many different types of music while writing this: PTV, ATL, SWS, P!ATD, 5SOS, 1D, and Ed Sheeran.

Wow such a broad music taste.

Anyway, drama is in the next chapter or two so get ready to punch something.

Ive had enough of all this damn fluff so I thought it'd be nice :) *laughs maniacally*

Okay bye

×× r h a y n e ××