First Kiss...

Your POV:

I just recently moved in with Delirious and the others in North Carolina.

I love the fresh smell of North Carolina, I originally lived in (CITY NAME)  I do love my home town but I got kinda sick of it after a while

"Hey (Y/N)  wanta go for a walk down to the Forest?" Del asked me, I smile and just node "sure" I say.

Delirious put his light favorite blue hoodie on while I put on my shoes.

"So anyone one else coming with us" I asked he looked over at me "Nah everyone going out for lunch so just me and you" he said winks what was that for I thought?

As we walked down to the lake I wasn't really watching where i was going so I ran right into a spider web adam just laugh but then Delirious tripped on a stick I tryed catching him but he pulled me down with him.

But when I did fall on him I didn't just fall on him I fell for him I mean we kissed I kissed my crush!! By accident.

When Delirious opened his eyes from the impact he realized that he was kissing me.

(Let's just say sometimes he has his mask on others....  His clown make up)

Delirious POV:

HOLY SHIT I WAS KISSING MY CRUSH IVE ALMOST DIED FROM
KARMA AND NOW IM KISSING MY CRUSH WAY TO GO JOHNNY.

But we just stayed like this she was on top of me and I was on the floor and we were kissing,  I guess were?  Enjoy it??!

When we both got up I scrapped my self up so did she I then look at her "so uh..  " I say "yeah um... " she says we were there awkwardly just umming and arguing about  what just happend.

I get the courage to say something "look (Y/N)  I love you and I thought that kiss would never happen and I" I was cut off by (Y/N)  kissing me the breaking away "you don't have to saying anything...  I love you to Jonathan" she says.

We ended up standing there at the forest kissing...