Naked Cuddles...

Your pov:

I wake up the nexted morning with sleepy heavy eyes and wondering what to do today.

I look to my left to see Delirious still asleep with his morning messy bed hair god I love that hair....  Even though I keep telling him get a hair cut.

I sit up outta bed to check my phone on *Any Social Media website*.

After half an hour looking through that I went onto WattPad and read some H2O Delirious Smut 😉😉.

Then I hear just a faint giggle, I look to my left and see Delirious reading along with my book "why are you reading this? Its for woman's only" I say "well men can read it to its 2019 damn it" he says I just giggle, but his voice in the morning sounds so deep yet so sexy.

I get up outta bed while Delirious still half asleep half awake and I go to grab my cloths.

"I'm going in the shower OK" I said and he just nodes his head.

I walked into the bathroom and take my underwear and bra off and jumped into the nice steaming hot shower just how I liked them.

But nexted thing you know the glass door to the shower opens (what ever shower idk)  and Delirious steps in "Jesus you gotta always put it this hot" he says "yeah, hot and steamy for you" I say kissing his cheek.

Delirious ends up kissing me some more from my lips to neck leaving hickys.

I kiss him back and we continued this for five minutes "we should jump out were wasting hot water" I say he just smiles, damn that smile.

I jumped outta the shower with Delirious and before I could even take my clothes he grabs my arm and drags me back to to the bedroom "let's watch Netflix!  Oh we should watch The Rocky Horror Pictures Show" he says "OK" I say.

For the rest of the day we watched movies cuddling and with our clothes off.