Skype sex....

Delirious's Pov:

Its already been a week since I've talked to (y/n), the reason why is cause I'm in Canada at the moment visiting Vanoss aka Evan.

I go to the Gym and work out for a while to make sure I'm sexy for my darling when I get back.

I was a little bored at the moment while Evan was at Hockey practice.

all I can think of was (y/n)  which made me kinda hard. 

"(y/n)  can help me with this" I saod to myself.

I then open my laptop and Skype (y/n).

*Ring Ring*

It says then (y/n)  answer "Johnny!!" She yells "Hey!" I say "I miss you Jonathan" she says blowing me a heart kiss which made me harder "hey....  Y/n)....  Are you....  Alone at the moment?" Smile asked "uh yeah why?" She says.

I put the laptop where my hard stick was pointing up "ooohhhhhhh ok sure" she says smiling.

Your pov:

I made my laptop sit up so he can see my full body while I sit on the chair.

"Flop it out" I said and he pulls our his 9 inch penis I then slowly put my hand to my clit and start rubbing it slowly so did adam he started to pump.

I started to moan which made Delirious start to pump faster and moan as well.

"Oh...  (Y-y/n)" delirious says closing his eyes "BooBooDaddy fuck me" I said as we both went faster.

"(Y/n)  imma bout' to cum" he says which I stop and watch him finish himself and "Then cum Johnny Cum all over thr laptop, the walls, the floors, the roof, on everything" I said chanting for him "no most of all I'll cum all over you (y/n)" delirious says and then takes deep breaths.

Delirious's pov:

I reach over to thr tissues box next to me and clean myself up then i heard a knock on the door must be Evan I told him I would be here mostly all day.

I said my good byes to (y/n)  giving her air kisses.

I shut my computer down then unlocked The door and i saw Evan who looked pretty dead from practis

"you all good?" I asked "yeah, but what happened to you why you all sweaty" he asked "just finished working out" I say he raises one of his eye brows "sure you we're" he says then closes the door.