At someone's house...

Your pov:

Me and delirious flew over to meet up with Evan at his house, im gonna record a challenge video but delirious is gonna be the one with the camera not in the video.

As i setted up, evan set up in the kitchen delirious just stands there "hey (y/n) what are you gonna be recording" he asked "oh um just a baking challenge and then try not to laugh THEN!!  Dodgeball in the dark" I say he just laugh "welp your gonna die" he says laughing.

*Time skipped*

"3... 2....  1....  Recording" I say " hey guys today I am joined here buy Evan!  And Delirious but delirious is my recorder for this video.

Evan was probably my second favorite out of Team6 or BBS aka Banana Bus Squad I did always have a slight crush on him but not so much now.

"Evan would you like to explain what we will be doing here today!?" I says "So we will be doing three challenges one is the Baking challenge where we have to bake a cake and Delirious...  He's behind the camera will be our judge and Timer person, the second challenge is the Try Not to laugh so basically... For example I have to have water in my mouth then (y/n) or i has to make each other laugh by spitting out the water, and lastly!  Dodgeball in the dark basically a game we're... " evan says says then gets cut off "gonna die" I says looking straight at the camera with a serious face then making everyone laugh "let's begin shall we!" Evan says.

*Time skips*

After recording we ended up having some pizza "so (y/n)  the cakes tasted great" evan asked "well you made a jello cake so nope" i say then everyone laughs.

After we finished our pizza's I helpt the boys wash up "hey (y/n), john its dark out you should stay the night" evan says "oh no its alright I can drive" Delirious says then it started to pour down raining "ok we will stay the night" delirious  says putting his keys down.

After a while everyone started to get sleepy "ok I'm off to bed" evan says "oh yeah I'll show you to the guest bed room" evan says

We walk up the stairs then turn to the right "so your room is just that one down the hall I'll just be three doors down if you two need anything" evan says then walks off to his room.

Me and delirious went to set up in bed I was about ready to sleep then delirious started kissing me on the neck "Jonathan we can't we're at Someone's house" I say quietly "come on (y/n)  ot will be fun and we will be super quite" he says "If you say so...." I say.

We start just simply by making out with some French kissing I'm the middle of doing that delirious unbuttons my shirt then placing his hand on my breast making me moan is mouth.

I take off his shirt while we we're still making out and I rubbed his stomach to his back.

I then lay down onto the bed then ad takes off his jeans and my pants.

He slowly takes off my panties making shivers go down my spine I ended up taking off his underwear.

He slowly puts himself in me that made me gasp.

Delirious's pov:

As soon as she gasped I covered her mouth with my hand "ok if we wanna we quite you cover my mouth and I'll cover yours" I say and she agreed so I slowly started rocking.

Your pov:

Delirious started rocking me back and forewards every minute he got faster every second I wanna moan louder.

It feels So good when delirious fucks me over and over again I'll always love this feeling.

I muffled trying to keep back every moan everytime delirious got faster "Jonathan" I gasped the I cummed everywhere me and Delirious we're breaving heavily and delirious gets off of me.

"I wonder what sex move we will do next" I whisper and delirious giggles "I'll make it a surprise" delirious says "alright" I say pecking him on the lips I turn over to then soon fall asleep.