Outdoors.... *Valentines special*

H20SkyGirl: look I know I'm early for valentines day but it saves me alot to write it nexts month

Your pov:

After a world terrible first January  me and Delirious thought to have a picnic on top of a mountain and watch the valentines fireworks go off

Tonight was the night that we are going to probably have sex when we get home?. "So you've got everything?" Delirious asks "yup!" Popping the P. As soon as Delirious walked out the door I quickly locked the door while he got the car engine running. "Ah shit" I hear as I walk over to him "what is it?" I asked "ive forgot the keys" he said. Delirious was about to walk back inside until I started to dangle them "you ask me if I've got everything but you should really ask yourself if you've got everything" I say throwing him his keys. Delirious catches them and just smirks at me.

(Time skipped)

There was probably a couple of hundred people here with there blankets and barbeques. Me and Delirious ended up getting some free hotdogs from one of the peoples here. There we're some kids here  running having water gun, and balloon fights.
"I wish Evan was here" delirious says looking down and I just give him a strange look"hey Jon, you get to see him in a few days" I say rubbing his shoulder "yeah but I still haven't even given him my Christmas present" he says raising his voice I just sat there in silence.

I lean over to our picnic basket and give Delirious his sandwich. He looks up at me and smiles "thanks (y/n)" Delirious says taking it from my hand. After we had eaten in most of the kids went back to there parents to watch the fireworks go off.

The fireworks go off. The colours such as, purple, yellow, red, pink, blue, green etc we're amazing.

Delirious's pov:

I look into (y/n)  eyes and see the fireworks shine through them. She turns to me "what?" She questions "your eyes look beautiful" i say. She blushes a rosy red. I cup her chin with my hand "I love it when you blush" I say then leaning in and kissing her.

We break apart and at the same time the fireworks finished making everyone cheer "happy Valentines day Jonathan" she says "happy valentines day (y/n)" I say.

(Time skipped)

Basically all the children went to sleep and the parents took them home, then you basically have the Horny teenagers fucking in the cars up over there. Me and (y/n)  start to pack up our picnic blanket and basket. I once again looked over to the teens even though I shouldn't and then look back at (y/n)  who was drinking a can of Pepsi "do you wanna fuck under a tree" I say making her spit and choke on her drink.

After clearing her throat she turns to me "Jonathan! we're in an open field!!" she says "but we can go under a tree" I say "no Jon" she says "but them teenagers are in there cars" I say pointing to them and (y/n)  looks over than back at me in disappointment "there probably over there having unprotected sex" she says shutting the boot of the car "pleaseeeee I'll do anything!!" I say beginning and (y/n)  turns to me thinking "let me throw a Birthday party for you" I say making me pause for a moment.

I don't really want a party because I don't really have that many friends "uhhh" I say debating yes or no "fine" I say then she hugged me. I then drag her over to the woods "I swear if we Die Jon! from Jason.... Or, or it could also be Freddy!  Who knows they might be making another Freddy Vs Jason movie we could star in it" she says and I just chuckle "you know I am Jason" I say making her giggle

As we making it to the tree I pinned her against it.

Your pov:

Delirious pins me against the tree aggressively and then basically rips my shirt off "ah your wearing your black bikini bra" he says "well I was expecting this from you Jonathan" I say smiling. Delirious then pulls his shirt of and then his shorts. I then just pull down my jeans then underwear. Delirious pins me Against the tree again "ah" I say reaching down my back and getting a piece of bark that was stabbing my back "sorry" he says.

Delirious then puts himself inside of me making me gasp for air then straight away starts jumping up and down making me moan louder. At this point I'm probably scaring all the wolves "this is how it used to be... (Y/n) " Delirious says while fucking me "wha-" I say trying to speak "two humans in nature having sex its how it used be (y/n)" Delirious says. I was confused But did understand. "I'm about to cu-cum" Delirious says and as soon as he said that he shoots it all inside and making half of go down my leg. I whipped it off with a napkin I had in my jeans pocket and adam leans in to my face "ready for round two?" He asks.

I look behind Delirious to see some cops knocking on the horny teenagers car "shit Jon we've gotta leave!" I say grabbing my cloths and putting them on. Delirious was confused until he turned around to see some cops "fuck" he says also quick putting on his clothes.

(Time skipped a little)

Me and Delirious popped out from the bush then a flashlight into our eyes "what we're you two kids doing in the woods" he hear then realizing it was a cops "nothing much officer we we're..."  Delirious pauses "playing Ball" I say pulling out a baseball from my bag "yeah" delirious says "Jonathan speak a little faster next time" I say kissing his cheek "oh well sorry there hope you two have a goodnight "you to officer" I say.

Me and Delirious both quickly just straight into the car and closed the door and we both took a breather "my god that was close" I say laughing "why the hell do u even have a ball in your bag" Delirious  says really confused "because, I like to play catch" I say making delirious nod his head in disappointment but smiling "well let's just go home a hit the hay" Delirious says "and sure enough we did that.