After a long day...

Delirious pov:

It was the middle of Summer it must of been like 50 degrees or something like that it was really hot.

Today I had a big rough day, I had the play Layers Of Fear for 6 hours then after a while I went to my see Luke and had a late lunch with him then after that I was recording a few other things with Evan and Ryan.

It was so hot in my room so much stress going on at the moment that's until I saw (y/n) at the door "hey you had a long day come to bed I'll give you a message" she says I smile "for free?" I joked around "yes" she says walking off.

I get out of my chair and walk to the bed room we just moved to a new house so everything is a little bit messy from box's here and there.

(Y/n)  goes to sit on the bed and I join her "lie on your stomach and take your shirt off" she says.

I take my button off shirt off and lie down like she told me to.

(Y/n)  gets on top of me and starts digging her hands into me "ah yeah that's the spot" I say as she gets right into that one spot that hurts.

After a while she stops then I feel her lean into my ear "I can relieve your stress even more if you like" she says biting my ear.

I turn around cracking my back but as I tired I see (y/n)  in the sexiest out fit I've ever seen.

Your pov:

I slowly leaned in delirious's face and kissed him passionately on the lips then I made his way to his neck, then stomach.

I slowly unbuttoned delirious's Pants then zipped them down and I then grab his dick out "uh (y/n)  please get the long day out of me" he says.

I then brought it to my face and started to lick the top of it "uhhhh" he starts to moan.

I tease him a little by just licking it slow "please just go faster" he says "nope slow and steady" I say.

After a few more licks I put the whole thing in my mouth and started to bop my head "mmm" he says.

Soon he then climaxed all in my mouth I licked up the whole thing the zipped his jeans "th-thank you (y/n) that just released my stress of the day" he says "let's get to bed" I say and I then kissed him on the forehead.