Public Bathroom...

Your pov:

Just another typical day. Me and Delirious are going shopping for our one year anniversary then he promised me a nice dinner. I had an hour to spear until I see Delirious so I thought I'll watch his recent video then some old ones.

*time skipped*

I didn't want to take my car today it felt like such a nice springs day so I thought I'll ride my bike to the shops.

*time skipped a little more*

I was listening to music the whole way to the shops listening to such music as RYNX, Linkin Park, 1D, and of course H2O Delirious. I pull up and put my bike of the bike rack thing and waited.

Delirious pov:

The shopping center was still open at around 5pm but not so many people. I pull up with my car and park it. I see (y/n) in the distance so I waved and she waved back with that gorgeous smile.

Your pov:

Delirious waved with that goofy smile that I adore. "Hey Jon" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek "hey (y/n), you look beautiful as always" he says making me blush.

We walk in seeing clothes shops, food, technology shops etc, "so where to first" he asked "game shop?" I asked and he chuckled "I was about to say the same thing" he says. Delirious grabs my hand and we walk down to the gaming shop together.

*time skipped*

After about an hour and a half of shopping I was ready to go to that dinner until... "Hey (y/n) I was thinking we could... You know" he says making me kinda turn pail "are you serious jonathan! We're in public we're can we possibly 'do it' in public" I kept my voice down so nobody can here me. Delirious turns to the public Bathrooms "oh no jon no" he says "then we can say goodbye then" he says wait we can't cancel our dinner! "Ok.. Make this quick" I say and we both still holding hands run to the bathrooms.

"So which one we go in? Females or males?" I say. We both looked at the signs until I looked to my right to see a disabled person toilet "there" I say and we both walked in and locked the door. "So how are we gonna do this on the floor the walls?" Delirious questions and I push him onto the toilet "on the toilet now get that dick out of your pants" I say.

delirious pov:

"On the toilet now get that dick out of your pants" she says making me turn red straight away. As I unzip she takes off her pants and panties then sits on my lap oh boy this is gonna be interesting.

(Y/n) starts jumping up and down making my dick slide into her making me moan out. She grabs the toilet flusher and starts to turn it on "my butts getting wet and I'm falling in the toilet" I say and she giggles "relax" she said continuing what she's doing started making me throw my head back god she's going crazy on me usually its me on top of her.

Your pov:

"I'm about to... " but it was to late and I just stopped bouncing on delirious and he squirts his juices right after mine and we both just looked at each other with relief.