Blow job...

Continues on...

Your pov:

Delirious takes off his clothes now all I'm seeing is his dick hard and throbbing, I giggle to myself.

And walks over and gets on top of me but I switch it over first "how about ill help you and your little friend down there then you can give me what you want" I say to him, "little!? Want me to get a ruler or something to measure my dick I'm pretty sure its not little last time check, I'm pretty sure its like 9 inches" he says and I laugh "you measure your dick? How often" I laugh joking "oh shut up just make me feel better, baby girl"
He says.

I get out of the bed and go to the end of the bed Del watches me get under the blankets.

I slowly go under finding the 'nine inche dick'.

When I found it I hear Del moan and I start to jerk him off slowly then I grabbed in and put it in my mouth "oh, (Y/n)" Delirious moans aching his back as I suck harder and faster he starts to move around allot more like kinda a nightmare way.

"I'm, I'm gonna cum" he says "I'll swallow it all so cum for me daddy" I say "yes baby girl".

About 10 seconds later he cums inside my mouth and I swallow it also and lick it all up from his dick like an ice-cream.

Adam flips me over and says "are you ready?" He says and all I say was "this is gonna be my first time"...

Cliff smut hanger!