Kink...

Your pov:

Today I thought I might be a little bit Kinky tonight....

Me and Delirious decided to just stay home and watch them Chick flicks kinda romantic movies tonight. Movies such as The Rebound, Warm Bodies, Ted... Etc. After watching hours of movies the time was around 10pm "well I'm gonna go to bed, you coming?" He asked I agree and joined him.

Delirious's pov:

As soon as I walked in to the room I was blind folded "(y/n)??!!!" I yelled "shhh Jonathan just trust me" she whispers into my ear. I could feel my body move towards the bed. She sits me down still with my hands tied behind my back and still with a blind fold on "I'll be back" she whispers.

*time skipped a little*

I hear mufferling like a squeaky noise walking towards me "jon just trust me" she says again I felt something go into my mouth like.... A ball. I then felt my arms get realsed from the rope "when I say take it off you take it off" she whispers in my ear again causing me to get shivers down my spine. I hear her walk away still with that squeaky sound "take it off" she says at this point I was terrified but I did what she said.

As I take it off I look up to see (y/n)  in a rubber suit outfit like the one that Tate wears in American Horror Story but hero's has bunny ears like in a PlayBoy magazine. I then also realized I had a Ballgag in my mouth. She then lifts up on what looks looks like a Whip "oo nho (oh no)" I try to muffle my voice "ready to have some fun" she says and I just nod my head slowly "you can take the ball out of your mouth" she says and I did that "holy shit (y/n)" I say but then she whips me "Ahh" I say holding my arm "silence" she says. She then drops the whip and starts to walk over to me.

She then sits on my lap then tipsboff my button shirt "so what do you wanna to... Handcuffs annual beads" she says "uh handcuffs... Handcuffs seems alright" I say quickly she smiles and gets off of me. "Give me your hands" she says holding the cuffs in her hand. She walks over to me and puts the cuffs on "ready or not here I come" she says launching onto me.

She rips my jeans off and then my underwear. It was very uncomfortable to have my hands behind my back. She puts herself in me slowly where there in a hole for her spot and starts bouncing up and down. This was making me feel So amazing "uhahhh" I say wanting to grab her "struggling" she laughs "ye-ye-YESSMMM" I say basically crying. A few my roundy moments later I felt my stomach swell up "imma about to c-c-c-cum!" I say. She gets off of me and starts to give me a hand job I was basically all sweaty. I then soon realse myself and then (y/n)  eats it up. We both heavily pant.

I look at (y/n)  who was lying on my stomach. I unzip her from the rubber suit to see her hair just drenched with sweat "can I sleep now" I say "yes adam, happy valentines day" she say "happy valentines day (y/n)" I say back.