In the kitchen...

Your pov:

I was cooking some dinner for Delirious tonight. I kinda wanted to cook up some lasagna  cause.... Why not.

I bend down into the cabinets below to get out a tray, then over to the refrigerator and got out what I needed.

I lay the first part of the pastry on the bottom, then the sause with the meat on the next layer, I then put some cheese in the middle then another pastry layer.

(Time skipped a bit)

After finishing that I put alot of cheese ontop and stick it in the oven putting the degrees to 200°c. I then scape my hands together. As soon as I turned around I bumped into Delirious who was biting his lip.

Delirious's pov

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter,  Its been ages since i went back onto twitter cause I just felt like I really needed to get away from everything. I continued looking at my phone until I turned around on the couch still looking at my phone and got onto my knees on the couch "hey (y/n)... What are we having for-" before I could finish all I see was this ass in the air, making me bite my lip and my eyes roll back a bit. I could already tell my little friend below wants to play. I get up and put my phone on the table and sneak up behind (y/n).

Your pov:

"jeez Jon you nearly gave me a heart attack... Why are you looking at me like that?" I say then all I get is him grabbing me a kissing my lips. i was shocked at first but then I melted in the kiss "so shall we do it in the kitchen?" he asked "sure why not" I giggled. He continued kissing me then bent me over "oh we're doing some buttfucking ain't we" I say "mm hmm" he just says.

Delirious pulls down my pants then puts his hands up my shirt smoothly running his hands up my waist then coming towards me ear "I'm gonna make you not walk tomorrow" he whispers, making my heart pound more he goes back to kiss my neck up and down which I enjoyed then next minute you know he strips down my underwear seeing my ass clear as as day looking at its beauti "ready there" he asks as he moved his soft hands around my ass "mm hmm"  he basically penetrates himself into me making me gasp then started rocking forwards and back.

Delirious then leans over putting his hands over on top of mine so he can hold me down better making my tongue stick out and my eyes roll back "F.U.C.Kkk J.O.N.A.T.H.A.N" I say enjoying this feeling "ughhhh (y/n)" he says which I only knew that could be one thing only... As I thought of that he had cummed in my as and when he pulled out it was just leaking.

Delirious helpt me pull up my pants and underwear. I held my stomach for a moment then realised dinner "Shit move Jonathan" I say "oh crap! Dinner" he says I looked in the oven expecting it to be on fire or burnt but no... It was quite perfect to I turned ths oven off and got some plates out and gave Delirious his dinner and myself.