Masturbation...

Your pov:

So lately I've been having dirty thoughts about Delirious. 

Like I mean I kinda was getting...  Horny.

(Few Hours Later)

Third person POV:

Everyone was out at the moment they all went to dinner but Delirious he ended up having a chilled night.

Your POV:

I was having a chilled night with Delirious but I was upstairs in my room for a bit just sketching a picture of a dirty thought in my head of me and Delirious that's until I heard a knock on the door "hey (y/n) may I come in?" I heard Del "UH...  YEAH JUST A SECOND" I screamed.

I quickly flipped over the sheet of paper to a picture I was still finishing of Jason from Friday The 13th making it into a Movie Poster look.

I finally finished and said come in and Delirious walks in "what's up" I asked "just gonna say about to go into the shower and nobody will come home until after 3am" he said "oh OK thank you,  you have a good night" I say "OK you to" he said then he went to have his shower.

I got out of my seat and went to lie down in my bed but before I did I took all my clothes only seeing my Skin.

That's when I went into bed...

I lay down and put my hand where my clit is and started to rub it a little.

After 5 minutes of that I grab my phone that was on the table and look at a photo of me and Del and I started to rub my clit even more and I started to moan but I kept it quite but then I heard a door creak open.

Delirious's POV:

I just finished my shower my hair was dripping wet and my body was all moist.

I rapped the towel around my waist and look at myself in the mirror man I am so ugly..... 

As I walk out of the bathroom to walk to my room to put clothes on I hear moaning in (y/n) room?

I walk into there slowly and see (y/n)  *Masturbating* then she stops to see me and she was in complete shock.

Your POV:

I was so scared this would ruin our friendship but I didn't?

"So...  (Y/n)  you've been thinking dirty things thoughts about me?  Well you are going to the the whole night now" he says and slowly walks over to me...

*CLIFF HANGER*