9

He walked me home. It was about Seven PM and I was already exhausted. The day had been filled with migraines, cleaning up bottles, and hanging around with someone who made me so nervous, and so happy at the same time. Needless to say I was ready for some actual down time. So once we got to my apartment door, I debated him staying, or leaving. Once I decided him staying was best, he kissed me and pinned my shoulders to the door. I fumbled for my keys and unlocked the door, my back facing the lock. Hardest thing I've ever done. Once I awkwardly unlocked the door he picked me up and brought me too the bedroom.

I woke up in a happy daze. I looked next to me to a sleeping John, a slight smile on his face as he slept. I smiled too and slowly but surely fell back into sleep.

I woke up yet again, this time John gone. I smiled to my self, sat up and checked notifications on my phone. There were many text's from John

"Getting breakfast, xoxo"

"Danish or Muffin?"

"Nvm got u a Danish"

"Be back soon!" Was his newest text. I ran to the bathroom to fix my hair. It didn't matter now, he'd seen everything about me last night. I smiled again just thinking about it. I shook my thoughts out when I heard the door open. I walked out slowly to greet him, and help him with coffee and bags.

"Good morning lovely." He said while planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Same to you handsome." I grinned taking the Danish and sitting down at the stools behind the counter. He joined and we sipped coffee and ate pastries.

"I've been thinking about your job options."

"Already? John it's been less than 24 hours than I told you!" I laughed

"Well, a creative mind doesn't stop thinking- not that you don't have a creative mind." He winked. "Anyway, there's a job open at SNL for an internship, it starts soon, and I got you in there already, not that you don't have talent, oh wow-"

"John!" I laughed, "I'll take it, if that's what your getting at. That sounds lovely. Plus I need to money for Denver."

"It's coming up!"

"How soon?"

"It's only three weeks away, but SNL says you can start next week, and just work for two weeks, and take a quick leave."

"Next week? John that's amazing!" I was smiling so wide. Everything was just going so well. I couldn't believe my luck.

"It only pays 26 dollars an hour I hope that suffices!"

"TWENTY SIX? The coffee shop only paid me twelve."

"That's amazing."

"I can't wait." I grinned.

Oh god I can't believe how foolish I was.

(AGAIN SHORT CHAPTER! It got late, and I'm to much of an old lady to stay up all night. Stay tuned for tomorrow's update <3)