16

Todays the day. Going to my home town. I'm slightly glad that my family moved away to Seattle so I don't have to worry about the awkwardness of John meeting them. Also after John told the police who was attacking me, (still rageful he would do such a thing.) they gave us the go ahead to go out of town. 

But even though the main reason I stayed with John in the first place was because the police wanted me to be protected, we decided to stick together and split rent. Yep. We moved in! Though the happiness didn't distract John from his fear of flying.

John's friend Pete was driving us to the airport at nine am. I was getting dressed around seven am, slipping on a sweat shirt, when John wrapped his arms around me and mutterd a groggy good morning. I blushed and smiled pushing a shirt into his chest. He grinned playfully. 

"Get dressed." I smiled. "Pete will be here soon."

"You mean in like two hours soon?" John teased. "I'll make brakfest for us and then get dressed."

I swear sometimes John was still a teenager in the sense of being the most stubborn man child I've ever met. I grabbed our luggage and plopped it down, next to the counter where John was attempting to make pancakes. Which never really works out. I mean, he can make them, it just takes a while, and it's extremly messy. 

We ate in anxious silence. John held my hand extremly tight once the doorbell rung at nine. I smiled.

"Theres nothing to be worried about," I assured him. "Driving is more dangoures than flying."

"That's why I take the subway!" He whined. I laughed and opend the door.

"Hey Pete!" John grinned pulling him into a hug.

-TIME SKIP-

I laughed watching John and Pete singing a song that I didn't even know existed until they turned it on. I was tempted to record it and post it on my twitter. But since we were already pulling up to the drop off area at the airport, I deicided against it. I liked Pete. He was sweet. I guess he was cool to hang out with John, as long as they didn't do cocaine together or something.

"Bye!" Me and John said in unison. John watched as a plane took off, and sucked in a large breath. 

"Hey." I said looking at him, "Don't worry about that. I'm here."

John smiled. "Let's go." 

We walked into the airport, went through secuirty, and got lunch. By the time we were at our terminal, it was time to get onto the plane.

John's eyes widned so huge they looked like saucers once they called our name.

"Count to ten." I reminded him. He faked  a smile and we walked into the plane holding hands tightly.

"You wont lie to me when I ask if the plane is going to crash?" He asked anxiously.

"I would never lie to you." I assured him once we sat down. I showed John some of my games to play and that seemed to distract him. Before either of us knew it the pilot came over the intercom and let us know it was time to take off.

I grabbed his hand. John smiled at me and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"I can do this." He whisperd.