13

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED LOVLIES! Therapy and school has been cRazY

"So." Officer Mc'Meen said calmly. "We've just heard a tip that the person that attacked is planning another one.."

"What?" Me and John said as one. I squeezed his hand tightly.

"You can't go to Colorado until the attacker is caught. I also advise not walking alone. If we have to we will enforce more security outside your home."

I shook my head in disbelief. What did they want from me? What was their motive? And the most pressing question, what were the police keeping from me and John?

"Is that all?" I said above a whisper, trying to keep all my emotions bottled up. I would cry when me and John got home, but in front of a stranger? No thanks.

"Yes." Mc'Meen sighed. "Stay out of trouble."

"She will." John smiled.

TIME SKIP- WOWIE

After we got home, I sat on the couch, and as promised, just sobbed.

"Y/N?" John asked once he heard the sniffles and loud breaths. "Oh. Oh Y/N." He said hugging me. We sat there for a while just holding each other, me crying, him just calming me down. I looked around and did my deep breaths and exercises.

1 black tv

2 paintings

3 plants

Breathe. Breathe. I kept repeating this until I was calm enough to stop crying. I could tell that John was tearing up a little bit too. I bet he's so exhausted of me. He'll break up with me any day now. I can hear the conversation in my head.

"I can't do it any more Y/N!"
"What are you talking about?"
"You're too much!"

I sighed and leaned into John. 
"What do they want from me?" I whispered angrily.

John looked away quickly. My eyebrows crinkled. What was he hiding from me?
"John." I said sternly. He shook his head, and his shoulders starting shaking. A sign of crying. "John!"

"They want to be with me." John spat, tears streaming down his face. "They want to scare you off." John stood up putting his fingers through his hair. His tears increasing, but he wasn't sniffling or gasping like me. Just tears. I stood up with him and hugged him quickly.

"Well that won't happen. I promise. I'm not leaving, in fact I was scared that you were going to leave me!" I laughed. John shook his head not convinced.

"Y/N. We can't let her win."
My heart stopped. John knew who this mystery attacker was and didn't tell anyone. Not the police, not me. I could tell he noticed, that I noticed. He broke away from my hand hold, and walked away cursing underneath his breath.

"Baby." I whispered. "Your letting her win. Your making us separate. You know who she is you have to go to the police. Now."

"They'll turn me in for lying to a police officer. I told them I had no clue who the attacker was."

"Why." I muttered. I got angry. How could he know who attacked me and not give a single fuck? "DO YOU WANT ME TO BE ATTACKED JOHN?" I screamed. He did a double take, and started actually crying. He was upset. I could tell. I couldn't handle this

I walked out of the apartment ready for another drunk night.