11

FIRST OFF!!! I just want to thank all of you for the reads, votes, and comment(s?)! I cannot talk to you guys individually due to my moms saftey rule (god damn) Love all of you and enjoy this chapter <3

I was still smiling giddily to myself as I walk to my job. I prayed that the second day wouldn't be as bad as the first. Not even bad, just confusing and slightly passive aggressive. I was already friends with the coffee shop a block away. Thank god it wasn't that close to the coffee shop I was fired from.

I couldn't stand thinking about it. Just the thought that someone fired me over who I was dating was so appalling.

Before I knew it I was at the SNL studio. I bit my lip and walked in. I felt like a first grader and a ninth grader all at once. I was new and scared, but the ninth grade girls were total bitches. Getting dirty looks from all the women but one really startled me. I thought women were more supportive of each other. I guess not in show biz. The one woman that wasn't giving me the dirtiest of looks was Kate McKinnon.

"Hey!" She said with her crazy yet amazing smile. "I heard you and John were going steady. He's a really cool dude. I hope he treats you right!" She added with a wink. 

I laughed. "He certainly does. Thank you for making sure. Were actually going to Colorado in two weeks for his show. I'm really excited."

She smiled. "Oh can I get a coffee, just black?" I nodded and wrote in down. 

"I'll be back soon then!" I said with a smile exiting the building. I walked fast at first not wanting her to grow impatient, but then realized I hate exercising so stopped after five minutes. Before I knew it I was at the little shop.

"One black coffee." I muttered looking at my notes. "Oh and a medium light roast." The cashier nodded and handed me the drink. I went outside with my drinks and set off to the SNL studio.

 I hadn't even walked a block when a woman walked up to me and punched me in the face. Her hoodie made it impossible to see who it was, if I even knew them, but also the strike was so hard my eyes watered. I stumbled for a second before a second blow hit me in the stomach. I doubled down, my vision complete useless. I heard screaming and footsteps running away.

Someone coaxed me to standing up and before I knew it an ambulance came. ENT'S rushed to me along with police asking me a shit ton of questions. I just shook my head and nodded, not even noticing the blood that was streaming out of my mouth. I was taken into the ambulance and in the hospital to make sure I didn't have internal bleeding. My eyes fluttered closed and the last thing I saw was an ENT mouthing something.

I woke up. Scared, and cold. I looked around but my vision was still very blurry. A familiar voice practically screamed.

"Y/N!!!"

John.

"Lay back down!" He ordered. "They're making you stay the night but I will be here for every second of it." He said quietly. 

"What happened to me? I know I got attacked but, what's going on?"

"You don't have internal bleeding but you passed out to shock, so their keeping you under watch incase something is wrong. And the police are tracking down your attacker, and their motive."

I nodded. I looked up at the clock. 4:00 pm. I was passed out for 5 hours? Isn't that like a coma? I shook my head.

"Want to order dinner? I hear it's disgusting." John winked. I nodded and smiled.

"As long as you are here I'm fine with anything."

And so we ordered dinner and spent the night chatting like it was a normal night.