15

WHAT THE FUCK 1K???? WHAT? Thank you all so much <3!!!! I love y'all! Comment what you would like to happen (in the story or like a q/a type of thing) for a celebration! This one might be a tinnnny bit short. I have much more planned for you guys dontcha worry.

I blinked my eyes open slowly. The warmth that I had felt last night, had been replaced by one 10x better. I smiled to my self, knowing that John was awake, and feeling his heat right next to me. It was like a more intimate hug. Knowing both of us were just enjoying eachothers presence, and not daring to disrupt it.

After ten minutes of pure joy just cuddling John, I mutterd a sweet Good Morning, which rewarded me to get a kiss.

"Good morning lovley." He responded blissfully. "Eight days till the Colorado show!"

"Jeez! That quick?" I asked. I guess the past month was fucking insanneee. "We better get packing pretty soon!" I smiled widly. 

"Theres one thing you should know." John said pulling me closer.

"And what's that?"

"I." John said smiling. "Am scared of flying.." I giggled a little bit. Not at him. At the fact that John was litterley the last person I would think that would be scared of flying. "Hey!" He teased tickling me a little bit.

I squirmed and laughed. "No! That's fine baby!" I grinned. "We can get some meds from a doctor or something, maybe CBD..."

"How are you so good to me?"

"It's easy." I responded smugly. I hit him with a pillow and then stood up. "Well we should have brakfest and then start packing. Eight days isn't alot of time."

-TIME SKIP-

After a quick brakfest of coffee and burritos we made a quick list and began packing ASAP. It was Sunday, which meant we had work for the next five days, and we would just want the next weekend to orginazie final details, so it had to be done today.

"Toothbrush?" John asked digging through the bathroom which was now crowded with my things.

"Check!"

"Deoderint?"

"Double check!" I laughed pulling out two.

"Ten pounds of makeup?"

"Always!"

We both laughed and by the end of the day we were done with packing. No fights. No disagreements, just two lovers having fun. We still had like five hours of the day to spare. It was about 5:00pm when all was orginazed, including who's picking us up, dropping us off, what time to we wake up? Stuff like that. Needless to say it took a while. But by the end of it we were both just so exicted to be doing something as a couple. Like a rite of passage. Even if John was scared of flying, we were going to be fine.

"I love you." I said once more on our way to the movies.

"I love you 3,000." He smiled back.

(don't spoil it if for others you get it)