1. Love is Hopeless

Hi. My name is Owen Adams, and I've been a student in med school for about 2 years now. In health class, I was always the one to learn about how the human body works in different and mysterious ways.

I also took Sex Education not because of the learning, but because of the girls drooling over me. Yes, I'm that good looking.

Privett University had the best med school scholarships a student like me could ask for. I might be good looking, but I'm also very smart.

I woke up at 7:00 to study over my notes one more time before I took my final test for this semester. My roommate, Doug, was still sleeping. I stood over him for a minute and think to myself, "He could be Harry Potter's identical twin."

Doug's alarm went off, making him jump up in surprise. "Um, what time is it?"

"It's 7:15, Doug," I told him while looking down at my book.

"Ugh, I forgot," He said in his sleepy, British voice. "I had a dream that I was flying on a big bird, and I didn't want it end."

"Okay, Harry Potter," I said while chuckling.

He removed his covers and sniffed before glaring at me, "For the last time, I do not look like Harry Potter."

                    💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
I arrived at Privett at 8:25, and texted my girlfriend, Penny, to tell her I'm here. I met Penny my first year at Privett, and we really hit it off. Her parents were completely understanding of how I was Penny's 3rd boyfriend in 2 months, but we've been together for 2 and a half years now.

I walked in and everyone greeted me, I asked where Penny was, and everyone stayed quiet. I furrowed my brows as I frantically searched for Penny. I looked in every room on the first and second floor, before going to the third.

I walked into the supply closet, automatically froze at the scene I had saw. Penny was letting someone other guy fuck her against the wall. She had noticed me yet, so I decided to speak up.

"WHAT THE HELL, PENNY!"

The guy pulled himself out of her before pulling up his pants, and running out the door.

"Hey, Babe," She nervously greeted me. "How are you?"

How was I? I felt like my entire world was crashing down.

I just walked out the door, Penny chasing behind me.

"Wait! Owen! I can explain!"

I stopped to listen to the lie she was about to tell me.

"He means nothing to me, I swear!"

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit! It obviously looked like something!"

She just stared at me with defeat, and I walked away feeling like an absolute loser.

That's it. I'm dropping out. Call me weak, but I couldn't help the pang in my heart. My girlfriend had cheated on me. Life to me, will never be the same.

Friends FirstOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara