10. The Surprise

After that horrible beach incident, I came home, and I sat quietly at the stool in my kitchen

After that horrible beach incident, I came home, and I sat quietly at the stool in my kitchen. I've been thinking, and I decided to not let anything come in between Jack and I's relationship. Hopefully he would feel the same way. After minutes of thinking, I noticed something on my fridge. An envelope from my promotion. It's in Taiwan, but I'm thinking I go visit Jack in at his work place to settled being away from Toronto. Maybe who knows, I'll be moving in with him in Ireland. We'll be married, and I'll be happy. Ok.

Dublin here I come!

Today was really fun! I got another promotion to take in here in Dublin, and soon I'm going to be Jack Harrison, Boss of the Dublin Secret Force

Today was really fun! I got another promotion to take in here in Dublin, and soon I'm going to be Jack Harrison, Boss of the Dublin Secret Force. After my promotion, me and my friends decided to go out and get drinks. I'm pretty sure once I tell Charlie about this promotion, she will be happy. I mean, I know that I said I would marry her after the first time, but she can hold off a little longer.

Maria, another colleague of mine was super drunk, so, I decided to take her home with me for awhile. Once we got to my house, we were laughing, and stumbling. I helped her up the steps until I saw someone sitting there.

"Charlie?" I said shocked.

Maria fell out of my arms, and down the steps.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
"Maria here, is part of the Argentinian Negotiation Team," I said talking about her, who now had a frozen steak on her head.

"This boy of yours is sweet, umm," she says pointing to Charlie.

"Charlie," I say.

"Charlie, yes."

"Char, why didn't tell me you were coming?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Surprise."

"This is nothing, she lives in the apartment next door, and I was just helping her home."I say trying to prove my case.

"Jack, I'm not accusing you of anything, it's alright." She says calmly.

"Okay," Maria says. "I'm going back to the apartment, and I'm going to stuff some cotton in my ears, so I won't hear your lovey-doveyness through the walls."