13. Goodbye, Charlie Watson

Millie and Doug decided to throw me a 'going away' party, and I think it was really nice of them

Millie and Doug decided to throw me a 'going away' party, and I think it was really nice of them. Taiwan was a big thing to comprehend. When I was little, I would always have wanted to be an animator. I was one of those nerdy, intelligence kids who knew was she was going to do when she got older. I was a big dreamer. And now, I have chance to really do it, but something about my day just feels off. Something isn't right. Maybe it's him. Owen. I made a huge mistake thinking he was trying to break up Jack and I. Maybe I just didn't want to admit that I had feelings for him.

Amelia, Millie, and I are talking in the living room, and the door keeps opening. A huge part of me wants Owen to walk through that door, but everytime it opens, a girl or guy that's not him walks in.

The door opens again, and this time Doug walks through.

"Owen?" Millie asks, and Doug shakes his head. He then kisses Millie's belly, which is starting to grow bigger each week.

I keep looking at the door every five minutes but he doesn't show. I guess he's still upset about what I said. And he has every right to be.

I sat in the rooftop of my apartment, and looked at Toronto from above

I sat in the rooftop of my apartment, and looked at Toronto from above. I was scrolling through my contacts, and I arrived at the 'C' part of the contacts. I scrolled down a few more before I looked at Charlie's name. I clicked on her name, and saw the picture of her I took the day we bought her dress for the wedding party. I still have the memory.

We walked into Tom's Toronto Boutique, and Charlie looked at all the dress. Her eyes had set on a pretty red dress, and the assistant saw her looking at it. The assistant walked over to us, looking at Charlie's body, and then the dress.

"This dress might be too small for your frame miss."

"Well, I like to try it on anyways," Charlie says.

The assistant takes the dress off the rack, and hands it to Charlie. We then followed the assistant to the fitting and dressing rooms.

"I think all stay in this couch." I say.

"No," Charlie grabbed my hand. "Stay here just in case there's trouble."

"Ok."

Charlie goes into the room, and I see her clothes drop down, an indication that she was trying on her dress. Her frabic rip, and Charlie grunting. Oh, God. I'm going to have to come in there, aren't I.